Need Aromatase Inhibitor with Testosterone Cycle?

Hi there!

I’m thinking of a testosterone cycle, but I’m afraid of possible side-effects, especially gyno.
That’s why I was thinking of taking an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle, as well as PCT afterwards.

Can you please tell me if that’s a good idea and which products and which dosages are recommended? Also, is it absolutely sure that gyno will be prevented using an AI?

Another questions: Are there other steroids that produce lean muscle gains (not necessarily huge) and do not lead to gyno?

Thanks a lot!

Danny

Test is your best and safest option. Run Test Cyp or Test Enth min 300mg/wk and max of 500mg/wk for your first go. Pick your poisen on the dose. I have gyno flares at 500mg personally but never at <400 however we are all different.

As gyno goes you can run Tamoxifen low dose through the cycle to block receptor in the breast tissues. This is preferable over starting and AI. As AIs goe Arimadex is popular and a starting dose is .5mg / wk.

Typical layout would be something like 200mg test on Sunday and 200mg test on Weds. If you run the AI give yourself .25mg with each injection. This would be ran for 10-12 weeks.

After your last injection you would wait three weeks and then start Nolvadex/Tamoxifen at 40mg/ed for two weeks and then 20mg/ed for another two weeks. Optionally you can run HCG between your last pin and the start of your Nolvadex.

Thats a summary. I don’t recommend anybody start a steroid cycle. Its dangerous to your HPTA and you MAY never recover fully. What i’ve stated is for information only.

1-12
200mg Test Cyp Sun / 200 Test Cyp Weds
Optional .25mg Arimadex each pin
13-15
No TEST
Optional 400iu HCG EOD
16-17
Nolvadex 40mg/ed
18-19
Nolvadex 20mg/ed

IMPORTANT: GET PRE-CYCLE LABS. You need to know where you started before cycling in case of issues. Minimally as for a male hormone panel testing TT, FT, E2, SHBG, FSH, LH

How fat are you? Body fat plays a massive role in how much you aromatize

1 Like

I am at around 14% of bodyfat.

Is it sure that Nolvadex and Arimidex protect against gyno? I don’t want to risk it cause it’s probably irreversible (except surgery).

Thanks a lot for your replies!