Need Another to Stack

You are not going to feel your liver getting fucked up, but in 10, 20, 30 years you may feel it. You should do it right if you are going to do it and the “prohormones” are often worse that AAS orals as far as toxicity goes. You are being fullish, if you want advise then take it.

P#22 knows a lot, listen to him. You should get over your pussification of needles. Honestly I don’t want to put you down but you are a grown man, right? You care about your health right? Then you should use a needle.

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
First I want to thank all of you for replying to my post. Second I want to say that some of you have been very informative and I have decided to do a bit more research before starting my cycle. I will undoubtedly still do my cycle of MM and see how things go. But I’ve decided that IF things don’t go as well as I hope they do, then I will DEFFINATELY be doing a bit more reading up on the AAS route and even the injectibles.

From what I’ve been reading the oral AAS’s can tear you up. And if you ARE going to do AAS you should probably do injectibles. But who knows at this point. I could hit my goal of 10 lbs of lean mass with little to no sides and feel great doing it. I won’t know untill I try. Hell even with AAS they say that “EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY”!!! Let’s hope all goes well. [/quote]

Okay so let me ask you this, since I’m obviously on the wrong track with my Masterdrol cycle that I have planned. I have found Winny tabs of the 50 mg variety and also Clomid in I believe 50 mg’s. Would I see any significant gains by taking 50 mg of Winny a day for three weeks and then 50 mg/day of Clomid as a PCT for 5-6 weeks?