T Nation

Need Another to Stack

I am going to start a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol in about two weeks. I’ve done as much research as I possibly can and found that Masterdrol is probably going to be the best “FINDIBLE” thing for me on the market right now. My problem is, I can’t find anything to stack it with. My cycle is going to be 3 weeks long and I want to gain 10 to 15 lbs of lean muscle mass and I’d like to keep as much as possible OBVIOUSLY!

I am 5 foot 9 inches and I weigh 188 lbs. I don’t know my body fat% but I’m guessing it’s around 18%. My overall goal is to build mass during the winter and cut weight during the summer when running is easier to do outside.

During my cycle I am going to up my workouts from 4 days a week to 6, because I’m getting temporarily laid off from work and I’m going to use this time to get as big as possible. I have already begun to up my caloric and protein intake to give my body a chance to adjust to the added amounts of consumption. I will also be adding Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle to my supplement intake to protect my liver as much as possible.

As you can see I’ve done a bit of research but getting back to my point. I have my Masterdrol and I have Formadrol Extreme on the way and now I’m looking for a good stack. Does anyone have any suggestions.

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
I am going to start a cycle of Methyl Masterdrol in about two weeks. I’ve done as much research as I possibly can and found that Masterdrol is probably going to be the best “FINDIBLE” thing for me on the market right now. My problem is, I can’t find anything to stack it with. My cycle is going to be 3 weeks long and I want to gain 10 to 15 lbs of lean muscle mass and I’d like to keep as much as possible OBVIOUSLY!

I am 5 foot 9 inches and I weigh 188 lbs. I don’t know my body fat% but I’m guessing it’s around 18%. My overall goal is to build mass during the winter and cut weight during the summer when running is easier to do outside.

During my cycle I am going to up my workouts from 4 days a week to 6, because I’m getting temporarily laid off from work and I’m going to use this time to get as big as possible. I have already begun to up my caloric and protein intake to give my body a chance to adjust to the added amounts of consumption. I will also be adding Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle to my supplement intake to protect my liver as much as possible.

As you can see I’ve done a bit of research but getting back to my point. I have my Masterdrol and I have Formadrol Extreme on the way and now I’m looking for a good stack. Does anyone have any suggestions. [/quote]

You’ve done as much research as you can ??? And you came up with a 3 week cycle starting in 2 weeks and you still need other stuff, LMAO. Sorry but you need to be flamed a bit before you get help, LOL.

  1. Are you looking for another oral to do along with it???

  2. You need more research so you can come up with your own stack. First stacks are all over the net man, it’s not rocket science seriously.

  3. 3 weeks? Geez you won’t gain shit in 3 weeks of anything. My first time i did 6 weeks of Winny tabs and it was a fun interesting experience but I didn’t gain shit except my muscles were hard as rocks. They went back to normal once I stopped.

  4. You need to inject testosterone! Sorry but that’s all there is to it. 10 weeks of some kind of testosterone. That is the conclusion that I’ve made after tons of research and trials. Everything alse is just an add on to Test. You need to find out how your body reacts to test. 10 weeks, 500mg of test enanthate. That was my 3 rd cycle after 6 weeks of winny tabs then 6 weeks of D-bol. I didn’t gain anywhere near what I was hoping after the orals so the 3rd cycle I went for it. Finally saw what it’s all about. 4th cycle I went for 1000mg of a test mixture/week for 10 weeks again and finally got real results in strength and muscle quality.

  5. My advice is get some enanthate. do 500mg per week with your Masterdon (since you have it already) for 10 weeks and you’ll get good results.

  6. Fuck orals all together I won’t touch them.

  7. I didn’t mention ancillaries or PCT because when you actually do some research you’ll see it’s been discussed over and over and over and over again. Arimadex, Nolvadex, HCG, P-22’s test Taper. All depends on how your body reacts to test and what you can afford.

[quote]Spartan300 wrote:

I didn’t say that I’ve done ALL the research. I said I’ve done a bit of it. There is ALWAYS more to read and find out.

  1. 3 weeks? Geez you won’t gain shit in 3 weeks of anything. My first time i did 6 weeks of Winny tabs and it was a fun interesting experience but I didn’t gain shit except my muscles were hard as rocks. They went back to normal once I stopped.

A 3 week cycle is about all I can really do right now because of the added days I’m putting into my workout schedule. Being that I’m not going to have to work for 3 weeks I figured it would be a good idea to add a couple of days in there as well as doing a cycle of a prohormone of some sort. A friend of mine had EXTREMELY good results taking Methyl Masterdrol (he gained 12 lbs of lean mass in a month) and I am hoping for similar results.

  1. You need to inject testosterone! Sorry but that’s all there is to it. 10 weeks of some kind of testosterone. That is the conclusion that I’ve made after tons of research and trials. Everything alse is just an add on to Test. You need to find out how your body reacts to test. 10 weeks, 500mg of test enanthate. That was my 3 rd cycle after 6 weeks of winny tabs then 6 weeks of D-bol. I didn’t gain anywhere near what I was hoping after the orals so the 3rd cycle I went for it. Finally saw what it’s all about. 4th cycle I went for 1000mg of a test mixture/week for 10 weeks again and finally got real results in strength and muscle quality.

I am not going to take any injectibles! Orals may not be shit compared to what you’re taking but I have NO intention on shooting up with anything! I HATE NEEDLES! On top of that I’ve read that for Masterdrol and most other prohomones you shouldn’t take them for longer than 4 weeks anyway. I’ve also read that after taking them for longer than 3 weeks some cramping can occur. That’s another reason why I’m only doing a 3 week cycle.

  1. My advice is get some enanthate.

Not sure what this is but I’ll check into it.

Im really surprised at the lack of flaming. You got off pretty easy.

You’re not gonna find any love for a masterdrol product on this or any site. They are worse than other products, and have less positive effect.

With masterdrol, a lot of people get delayed gyno. In your plan I didn’t even see PCT prepared. There are holes in your logic, and your research. Fix both before you start, for your own benefit.

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
I want to gain 10 to 15 lbs of lean muscle mass and I’d like to keep as much as possible OBVIOUSLY!

I am 5 foot 9 inches and I weigh 188 lbs. I don’t know my body fat% but I’m guessing it’s around 18%.

Does anyone have any suggestions. [/quote]

Sounds like you’re new to gear.
Do it right.
Test 500mg EW 10-12 weeks and 25-50mg Proviron ED. Not a bad idea to have nolvadex in your hands when you start. Hard to tell if you’ll need it or not until PCT.

IMO a test/deca combo [or even deca/dbol - though less maintained] lends itself very well to big and maintained gains; but most would agree to keep it as simple as possible the first time.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
You’re not gonna find any love for a masterdrol product on this or any site. They are worse than other products, and have less positive effect.

With masterdrol, a lot of people get delayed gyno. In your plan I didn’t even see PCT prepared. There are holes in your logic, and your research. Fix both before you start, for your own benefit. [/quote]

Not seeing any love for masterdrol seems to be pretty consistent with this site but that is what I’ve chosen. And as far as not seeing any PCT that is what Formadrol is.

I would like to know what the holes in my logic are though. I feel like I’ve done quite a bit of research on this. I am pretty new to any type of prohormone/steroid and would like a little help in understanding what I’m obviously not getting. I apologize if that sounds defensive or like I’m upset because I’m not I just really want to know. Also, I am NOT going to be doing any injectable now or at any other time!!! I DON’T DO NEEDLES UNDER ANY CERCUMSTANCES! I haven’t even had a flu shot since I’ve been old enough to turn them away!

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
TrainerinDC wrote:
You’re not gonna find any love for a masterdrol product on this or any site. They are worse than other products, and have less positive effect.

With masterdrol, a lot of people get delayed gyno. In your plan I didn’t even see PCT prepared. There are holes in your logic, and your research. Fix both before you start, for your own benefit.

Not seeing any love for masterdrol seems to be pretty consistent with this site but that is what I’ve chosen. And as far as not seeing any PCT that is what Formadrol is.

I would like to know what the holes in my logic are though. I feel like I’ve done quite a bit of research on this. I am pretty new to any type of prohormone/steroid and would like a little help in understanding what I’m obviously not getting. I apologize if that sounds defensive or like I’m upset because I’m not I just really want to know. Also, I am NOT going to be doing any injectable now or at any other time!!! I DON’T DO NEEDLES UNDER ANY CERCUMSTANCES! I haven’t even had a flu shot since I’ve been old enough to turn them away!
[/quote]

you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper

The Masterdrol/methyldrostanolone products seem to get a lot of hate. I’m a little more neutral on it. At best, it’s not a well understood drug. Personally, when I took it, I got mild strength gains and lots of size in the form of bloat. I took it for three weeks. I felt kind of crappy towards week three- lethargic, cramped- couldn’t stay hydrated enough.

While I kept the strength gains, I pissed the size away in all of one week. I didn’t do any PCT other than tribulus. No tits so far- but tommorrow’s another day! However, based on all the problems I’ve heard of people having with this substance, I wouldn’t recommend the product to someone who is afraid of taking chances with their body- especially given the mild gains from masterdrol. If you are deadset against injectibles, there are better orals out there.

[quote] I DON’T DO NEEDLES UNDER ANY CERCUMSTANCES! I haven’t even had a flu shot since I’ve been old enough to turn them away!
[/quote]

That’s right they are EVIL. Just say no. The way to go is do handfulls of D-Bol, Winstrol, Anadrol. So you can be SAFE.

pinto,

Thank you for being a little more subjuective and a little more understanding of my situation than the other seem to be so far. If there are better orals to be taking, because I AM dead set against injectibles, what would they be? I’ve checked into products like Oxodrol, Finadrol, and other Superdrol like products from the Adrost family of prohormones.

I’ve taken Andro before but that was back in 98-99. Haven’t taken anything since. Although I saw phenomenal results with Andro, I was TOTALLY uninformed concerning PCT’s and even what it exactly was. If there are better orals PLEASE help me in finding what they are.

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
pinto,

Thank you for being a little more subjuective and a little more understanding of my situation than the other seem to be so far. If there are better orals to be taking, because I AM dead set against injectibles, what would they be? I’ve checked into products like Oxodrol, Finadrol, and other Superdrol like products from the Adrost family of prohormones.

I’ve taken Andro before but that was back in 98-99. Haven’t taken anything since. Although I saw phenomenal results with Andro, I was TOTALLY uninformed concerning PCT’s and even what it exactly was. If there are better orals PLEASE help me in finding what they are.[/quote]

Why are you so dead set on using these ‘prohormones’? Is it because of legal issues, or is it because you have no sources for real steroids?

Well first off if you are thinking legal issues, think this: these drugs are NOT approved for human use! They never were ever approved by the fda, and that is why they are not used in mainstream medicine, or by real bodybuilders. The side effects of these drug scream at you, if these drugs were at all nearly as healthy for you, as FDA approved AAS, then you would not get the side effects that everyone gets from them.

Real AAS makes me feel better, more energetic, I don’t get sick as often.

This crap that people pedal on the internet makes people feel terrible - and what for? a few bloated pounds of extra mass?, in return you get feelings of lethargy, nausea,delayed gyno that is very hard to treat, and a very suppressed hpta, that is unresponsive to pct.

O.k. fine you wnat to subject yourself to that, that’s fine with me, you’ve been warned, but if it is because you don’t have a source for real AAS then, that’s a little like an analogy of sniffing boot cleaner to get a hard on because you can’t get a source for viagra.

If it is because you are afraid of the legal risks, then that’s kind of like the analogy of sniffing gas because you are afraid of the risks of getting caught smoking a joint.

Take my advice and look into using real steroid. Your don’t want to inject yourself, get a friend to. If that isn’t an option, then the only orals you should be looking at, are those that have a lot of research and positive anectotal evidence behind them.

i.e. dbol, winstrol, anavar, proviron, tbol…

First let me say, I have NOTHING against AAS! I AM a little scared by them but my main concern is that I am not going to inject myself with ANYTHING! I won’t have a friend do it! I DON’T DO NEEDLES!!! I know that you can find Nandralone in orals but they cost more, from what I understand.

I’ve heard they are a bit more toxic for your liver if you’re eating them rather than injecting but OH WELL!!! I DON’T DO NEEDLES! I also don’t have a source that I know of that can get me anything like that, if I did, I probably wouldn’t have set this blog up in the first place.

One last time… ditch the Masterdrol because you ARE NOT going to achieve any long term goals by using it and run the risk of God only knows what kind of nasty side effects. I would be MUCH, MUCH more afraid of this shit than I would any well established AAS.

If it’s a question of not having a source for the real stuff all you have to do is spend more time researching this board and start talking to some of the vets in an intelligent manner and eventually the world will open up to you. Do you think any of us started out knowing where to get real gear? Take your time and do things the right way, you’ll thank yourself later.

O.k, I hate to say this but you need take stock of yourself.

You know absolutely nothing of what you are getting yourself into.

you go by what you hear?.. you heard you can get nandrolone in oral form?

That’s rediculous. Steroids are in injectable form because they cannot be absorbed orally and remaing intact as the liver breaks them up making them inactive.

You need to do a heck of research, Train hard naturally, and one day you will meet people who are willing to do business with you.

For now though I can honestly say you are just going to F#CK yourself up.

You think those internet sites that sell that crap care about your health? Hell no.

They just care about what is in your wallet.

Any info you read on their sites is just sale’s pitches, and lacks ALL credibility.

The sad thing is you probably lack the educational tools to do some real research.

I highly suggest you check out the steroid newbie thread as there is a lot of helpfull information on it that will help someone new as yourself get a bearing in this world.

Good luck.

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
First let me say, I have NOTHING against AAS! I AM a little scared by them but my main concern is that I am not going to inject myself with ANYTHING! I won’t have a friend do it! I DON’T DO NEEDLES!!! I know that you can find Nandralone in orals but they cost more, from what I understand.

I’ve heard they are a bit more toxic for your liver if you’re eating them rather than injecting but OH WELL!!! I DON’T DO NEEDLES! I also don’t have a source that I know of that can get me anything like that, if I did, I probably wouldn’t have set this blog up in the first place.[/quote]

promhormones = steriods with less gains and possibly more sides…

Do more research man…

seems to me like most of the people who have replied do not know anything about MM. 3 week cycles are the maximum length one should do of MM, and yes solid gains of at leas 10+ should be expected. As for a stack most people used pheraflex. Just get some nolva man, do your PCT right and you should be fine.

[quote]Split wrote:
seems to me like most of the people who have replied do not know anything about MM. 3 week cycles are the maximum length one should do of MM, and yes solid gains of at leas 10+ should be expected. As for a stack most people used pheraflex. Just get some nolva man, do your PCT right and you should be fine.[/quote]

Like I said before, it has never been properly researched, it was never approved for use by the FDA. And you making the statement that it should only be used for three weeks at a time only makes the case stronger against using it.

First I want to thank all of you for replying to my post. Second I want to say that some of you have been very informative and I have decided to do a bit more research before starting my cycle. I will undoubtedly still do my cycle of MM and see how things go. But I’ve decided that IF things don’t go as well as I hope they do, then I will DEFFINATELY be doing a bit more reading up on the AAS route and even the injectibles.

From what I’ve been reading the oral AAS’s can tear you up. And if you ARE going to do AAS you should probably do injectibles. But who knows at this point. I could hit my goal of 10 lbs of lean mass with little to no sides and feel great doing it. I won’t know untill I try. Hell even with AAS they say that “EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY”!!! Let’s hope all goes well.

[quote]blankman5000 wrote:
I won’t know untill I try. Hell even with AAS they say that “EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY”!!! Let’s hope all goes well. [/quote]

I do a lot of lurking on this board, but this is my first post because of this statement right here.

This statement right here is what gets people in trouble with Prohormones or AAS. You should be prepared enough that everything will go well, instead of HOPING everything goes well.

Its like banging your girlfriend without a rubber and she isn’t on birth control. You say to her, lets hope everything goes well and next thing you know you have a kid because everything didn’t go well.

Everyone on here so far has given you good advice, but you are still going to dismiss it and give it a whirl anyways without being fully prepared. For your sake, I “hope” everything goes well too because I would hate for you to have to learn a hard lesson and deal with the side effects.