T Nation

Need an Anatomy Class Online!

Preferably at a Community College in california, but beggars cant be choosy, i’d really like to find this, i’ve been searching for hours! Thanks for the help!

I looked and couldn’t find one so I was forced to take the actual class this semester :s lol its fun tho!

-Gerdy

Riosalado.edu Starts every two weeks, just make sure that it will transfer to wherever you need it to.

Damn that only has the option for a combined class: anatomy+physiology… all i need/want is anatomy by itself

But thanks for the reply! still searching!

@gerdy well if i do this it will free up a lot of space in my course work (important since this is a small college and class choices are very limited)

besides, if i dont find an anatomy class, then i wasted hours and hours working hard to get an A in physiology (a 5 credit class…)

[quote]duece wrote:
Riosalado.edu Starts every two weeks, just make sure that it will transfer to wherever you need it to.[/quote]

damn i didn’t look hard enough LOL

[quote]Milkstud wrote:
Damn that only has the option for a combined class: anatomy+physiology… all i need/want is anatomy by itself

But thanks for the reply! still searching!

@gerdy well if i do this it will free up a lot of space in my course work (important since this is a small college and class choices are very limited)

besides, if i dont find an anatomy class, then i wasted hours and hours working hard to get an A in physiology (a 5 credit class…)[/quote]

oh ya dood i completely understand. I wanted to free up my schedule and didn’t get the chance. I’m in phys next semester.

as it stands, if i dont find the anatomy like i want to, ill end up taking Anatomy+phsyioogy I next fall, and II in teh spring. Ill be taking a couple online classes this summer back home to get some general ed crap out of the way (these online classes are a joke, I wish i had figured this out a while ago and done about a dozen of them for the classes that i HAVE to take, but wont really learn a lot from that is applicable to me)

General Ed is crap…supposed to teach you study habits and “how to think” instead of teaching you something…oh well i’m enjoying college. lol

pretty sure i already got that part down :wink: Should be exempt if you get 3.5+… haha

Why are you taking anatomy? If you’re going into a health care field it’s a good idea to take it with a lab.

General Health Education is my major. Our school’s anatomy/physio lab does not use cadavers anyways…

I get to see an autopsy this friday…and ya dood i totally agree about being exempt…i’ve had no less than 3.5 since… ever really lol…i know all of hs and so far in college. lol

let’s protest!

Did you look at doing distance education via an out of state college? Works well in Canadian university system if you don’t require a lab component. Generally it is all done online.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
I get to see an autopsy this friday…and ya dood i totally agree about being exempt…i’ve had no less than 3.5 since… ever really lol…i know all of hs and so far in college. lol

let’s protest![/quote]

OK begins to march in circles with sign

uh i’ve searched the web for hours and posted on several forums, haven’t had any luck finding anatomy by itself, only anatomy/physio combined.