Need an advise with my weird dbol cycle

Hi I did my stupid first cycle with dbol.

15mg for 2 weeks
10mg for 4 days
5mg for a week
2.5mg for 3 days - total 4 weeks, I didn’t planned pct because I heard it’s not needed with such a small dosage of dbol only cycle.

I’m 6’3 177lb 20 yrs old. I know I made a mistake that using roids at this age so I changed my mind during the cycle and tried to off the cycle as soon as possible so that’s why I reduced the dosage periodically.

Currently, it’s been 5 days since my cycle done and haven’t done any pct and liver support. Will my body system and liver be damaged and side effects occur with that small amount, short cycle? I’m really worried if I get shutdown permanently.

[quote]jw_vii30 wrote:
Hi I did my stupid first cycle with dbol.

15mg for 2 weeks
10mg for 4 days
5mg for a week
2.5mg for 3 days - total 4 weeks, I didn’t planned pct because I heard it’s not needed with such a small dosage of dbol only cycle.

I’m 6’3 177lb 20 yrs old. I know I made a mistake that using roids at this age so I changed my mind during the cycle and tried to off the cycle as soon as possible so that’s why I reduced the dosage periodically.

Currently, it’s been 5 days since my cycle done and haven’t done any pct and liver support. Will my body system and liver be damaged and side effects occur with that small amount, short cycle? I’m really worried if I get shutdown permanently.[/quote]

Should be ok but who knows. Get some bloodwork in a week.

no dude you should be okay same thing happen to me a while back i was so pumped to to big i started my dbol cycle without any pct and only did it for like two weeks and bigger dosage nothing happen bro