Need Advise on Results

How much supplemental D3 were you taking when you had your blood tested?

none, i guess me not going out fishing and getting my dose of sun influenced my vitamin D dropping like flies

Diabetes and or obesity will lower the vitamin D.

If I were getting sun I wouldn’t worry too much about taking supplemental D3. I don’t get much sun, so I was taking 2,000 IU’s daily. When Covid came on the scene I doubled my D3 to 4,000 IU’s.

You might try experimenting with 2,000 IU’s of D3 on the time you are not getting much sun and see how that affects you next blood test.

glucose came just a tiny bit high but i guess the white chocolate mocca from starbucks before getting tested was the one to blame :slight_smile: not obese, not even overweight. Hemoglobin A1C came at 5.3 so not diabetic. One value that came a little high which has me crapping my pants is the creatinine at 1.33

If you heave the weights

Well that is the thing, i have not lifted weights in about six years, i recently started doing some pushups at home a few days before the test. Good thing is no protein was detected in my urine, which is a clear sign of kidney damage.

1 Like

Not really, I don’t have much time for this one. I don’t read every post, especially if there is nothing beneficial to add.

Off the top of my head, I looked at these below. Seemed dominated by one, or two. Heavy advertising, or seemed to be used mainly for that, which to my thinking means information is questionable. Thought there was some of that here for a while.

Peak Testosterone
Excel Male
Steroidology
Reddit

A post was split to a new topic: On a Hormonal Roller Coaster, Clinics Near Birmingham, AL