Need Advice

Have been training with a trainer for 3yrs. Am a fit 50 yo.

Currently I am:
5’10"
207#
17% BF
34" waist
45" chest
16" arms

want to decrease BF. Currently am using 200mg Caffeine/25mg ephedra twice daily, try to stick to strict low fat/carb, horrible with doing any kind of cardio. Train 3x week with trainer.

Looking for:
good weight loss supp’s
good stack to add lean/hard muscle

Am not the perfect eater, but love to lift. Have tight abs, need to lose some BF to see them, want to cut up a bit.

Any help from anyone would be very much appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

go with HOT-ROX Extreme and t-dawg 2.0 diet. add some greens plus and anti oxidents from various fruits, herbs, and r-ala to your diet. laters pk

[quote]pkradgreek wrote:
go with HOT-ROX Extreme and t-dawg 2.0 diet. add some greens plus and anti oxidents from various fruits, herbs, and r-ala to your diet. laters pk[/quote]

I agree. HRX worked really well for me.

This weekend I’ll be taking/posting some progress pics of my first cycle on HRX with my Low Carb Diet implemented.

I have also had good experiences with Universal M-Stak for gaining strength.

Considering your age the first thing I will recommend is Alpha Male. I suggest you read the info article in the store for details, but in a nutshell this product will increase your testosterone production, levels of free test, and minimize any elevated estrogen levels.

I recently read somewhere that the average sixty year old male has more estrogen circulating in their body then a female of the same age.

It is now also believed that elevated estrogen is more of a culprit in prostate cancer then testosterone is. REZ-V would also be one to consider due to this as a standard in your supplementation. Elevated estrogen can also contribute to fat accumulation around the gut.

After these products as others have stated HOT-ROX Extreme or Maximum Strength HOT-ROX to increase your bodies thermogenic effect.

And, finally Flameout for the general health benefits and the fat loss effect as well.

D