Need Advice....

Level

I’m currently running 750 mg test Enth a week and 400mg tren enth. Taking exmestane and arimidex throughout cycle. Started 2 weeks ago. Cycle is about 12 weeks. Will be starting winny on week 7. Basically trying to add lean mass.

Here’s my problem… I am prescribed 100 mg test cyp every 2 weeks. And I dont want my doctor knowing I’m on the other stuff. Should I just abandon my cycle now. Or could I stop taking the test for 2 weeks prior to this “suprise” blood test he wants to give me on the 13th of may. And continue taking the tren and other stuff. I just don’t want my test levels to be really high when he gets the results. ??? Any thoughts

Yes, you will want to discontinue cycle. You should know this if you are on TRT. You know you have blood panels done…

Are you trolling?

why are you taking Aromasin and A-dex at the same time?

^^ Same reason someone would pin cyp and eth at the same time?? lololol.

Maybe I should have clarified. I only have a little of both adex and aromasin. So by both I don’t mean at same time. And the test cyp I’m prescribed is only 100 mg every 2 weeks. No gains with that.

And he is only testing free and serum test levels. So my question was. Would stopping the enth 2 weeks prior ruin the cycle.