T Nation

Need Advice

Im 19 weighing 152 pounds and im 5’9. I just began to lift weights becaise i got fat and i wanna stop being a little female dog. I am just able to lift90 pounds about 6 times. I can leg press 330. i was doing my workouts all wrong by working on my arms daily. I would like to get advice on a weekly program to spread my exercises out in different body parts. Also i would like to know some of your diets to see if i can iincorporate ot with mine

What do you mean 90 pounds? in what lift? I would recomend starting strength or stronglifts, something based on linear progression. What are your current lifts right now? As far as diet, nothing new. Just eat a lot.

In bench pressing. And i want eat a healthy diet i can eat all day but i want things the will make my life easier not give me more fat.

Since you seem to expect people to spoonfeed you information…

take a look at stronglifts, both the beginner program and the diet.

Download the starter kit on the site, it’s for free. Follow these guidelines for the next four months consistently. After that you will have made progress and found out what works for you and you can think about the next step. PLEASE spare us the questions like “should I cut or bulk?”, “I’ve heard splits are better for muscle building”, “can I also do this six times a week?”. No. Don’t change anything. Just do it.

[quote]nighthawkz wrote:
Since you seem to expect people to spoonfeed you information…

Download the starter kit on the site, it’s for free. Follow these guidelines for the next four months consistently. After that you will have made progress and found out what works for you and you can think about the next step. PLEASE spare us the questions like “should I cut or bulk?”, “I’ve heard splits are better for muscle building”, “can I also do this six times a week?”. No. Don’t change anything. Just do it.

[/quote]

+1 there’s no way you can screw up a program like this if you work at it consistently.