Need advice with this cycle.

Ai just started letro. Gonna taper up to 2.5mg eod.

Cycle consists of test mast and tren now.

Add clen in last five weeks, one hour before cardio exercise. Dbol could take 40mg a day

[quote]Victor9 wrote:
Add clen in last five weeks[/quote]

what? Why?

yea dont do that! in fact dont do any of it. no offense but your bf is too high to bulk up and ur mass are too little to jump on a cutting cycyle. if your incapable of bringing your bf% down to atleast 11% naturally then you better quite now bc ull never be happy with ur stats with this mind set.

sorry my man u need some though love.

start dieting n up the cardio till u get around 10 11%bf then do something like 10 weeks of test E 500 mg a week proviron 100mg a day for the first 6 weeks (to boost your strength and well being feeling to help u with gains) throw in some arimidex while on cycle n Nolva for ur pct should be enough.

Do your squatszzz
eat your vegtable
and dont let girls be mean to you.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Victor9 wrote:

what? Why?[/quote]
Cardio and clen to burn fat, bring more definition

lol great idea, right when ur oil is kicking in and you need to feed your body, add some clen to fuck it up. i mean COME ON! SERIOUSLY ?

[quote]Victor9 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Victor9 wrote:

what? Why?[/quote]
Cardio and clen to burn fat, bring more definition
[/quote]

he doesn’t need to add clen

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

and dont let girls be mean to you. [/quote]

I didnt get this. How will you prevent girls being mean to you?

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:
yea dont do that! in fact dont do any of it. no offense but your bf is too high to bulk up and ur mass are too little to jump on a cutting cycyle. if your incapable of bringing your bf% down to atleast 11% naturally then you better quite now bc ull never be happy with ur stats with this mind set.

start dieting n up the cardio till u get around 10 11%bf then do something like 10 weeks of test E 500 mg a week proviron 100mg a day for the first 6 weeks (to boost your strength and well being feeling to help u with gains) throw in some arimidex while on cycle n Nolva for ur pct should be enough.

Do your squatszzz
eat your vegtable

why do you keep talking about Proviron “boosting your strength?” where did you get this from?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Ai just started letro. Gonna taper up to 2.5mg eod.

Cycle consists of test mast and tren now.[/quote]

yeah, i’d add the ralox in and hopefully that and the letro will take care of it.

i think you’ll kind of need to taper off them into PCT, though…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

Do your squatszzz
eat your vegtable

why do you keep talking about Proviron “boosting your strength?” where did you get this from?[/quote]

highly anderogenic drugs always boost strength. roid 101

Im still working on that pall. i let you know if i figured it out

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]The Void wrote:
Nolva does bring down the effectiveness of adex but I think if you ask anyone it always works. Get Letro and you won’t have to bother with a serm.[/quote]

not true. plenty of people have had gyno issues on A-dex and Nolva, and didn’t understand why until they realized that there was an interaction.

and while letro can lower estrogen extremely well for most people, that doesn’t mean that everybody reads the signals of rising estrogen very well.

hence ralox. if works with all the AI’s, and reduces gyno better than the other SERMs.

this really isn’t even debatable, IMO…[/quote]

Hey cyco, i have a bit of gyno id like to get rid of in 8 weeks, but the thing is, ive had it for a few months. Is it still possible to shrink with ralox or is surgery a better option
[/quote]

well, maybe.

ralox seems to be pretty effective, and relatively side effect free.

nolva is decent, but has more sides that ralox, and is not quite as effective, and is more challenging to stack with an AI.

are you on cycle right now?
[/quote]

Just to add my 0.02, my understanding is that ralox has the highest specificity for E2 receptors in breast and bone (increases bone density) tissue, which could explain why it is pretty good for gyno and is one reason why it is usually well tolerated (less systemic effects). Like other SERMs, it does increase your risk of clotting disorders (eg. VTE, PE, stroke), which isn’t the greatest combination with AAS in terms of CV health. Unlike nolva, it doesn’t have a very strong effect on your HPTA, so it’s not the best choice for PCT.

Nolva has more systemic effects and doesn’t have the nice effects of increasing BMD (not that it probably matters much to us). It is more commonly used for hormone-sensitive breast cancers because, unlike ralox, it has a fair amount of activity in the uterus too (uterine cancers co-occur commonly with breast cancers). More activity on HPGA, so more likely to cause virilizing effects in women, but better for HPTA restart.

IIRC, SERMs have varying levels of estrogenic activity by receptor too. Yes, that’s right. For some receptors, some drugs can increase estrogenic activity! A good general approach to understanding SERMs is to ask yourself 2 questions: 1) what receptors does this have more/less affinity for? and 2) what is it’s activity like at those receptors? Of course, this doesn’t answer all your questions about the effects of the drugs (e.g. metabolism effects), but it’s a decent quick and dirty start.

Hope this helps.

It’s been a few months since I’ve looked at this stuff, so take it with a grain of salt, but this is my understanding of the theory behind it. Can’t promise it’s 100% accurate and don’t try and make it out to be medical advice. Just thought you guys might find the theory behind understanding SERMs interesting if you weren’t already aware.

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

Do your squatszzz
eat your vegtable

why do you keep talking about Proviron “boosting your strength?” where did you get this from?[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL!

proviron has a pretty minimal effect on strength and LBM gains… and it’s a weak AI.

more importantly, it’s no longer cheap to get for many of us… like i mentioned elsewhere, 25 mg of Proviron is a little over $1 a tab. you’re suggesting 100 mg a day for 6 weeks ($4+ a day)… i can run Anavar at 50 mg/day for cheaper than that, and make real gains, too.

seriously, there are better compounds for everything that Proviron does, and are cheaper, to boot.

Eat and CYCO thanks for giving advice. Secondly Will it be possible to get BF% down while im on this cycle? I will update my post about what I usually eat.

[quote]Sully_88 wrote:
Eat and CYCO thanks for giving advice. Secondly Will it be possible to get BF% down while im on this cycle? I will update my post about what I usually eat.[/quote]

Depends on your diet. Not so much the drugs

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

[quote]Ronnie T wrote:

well we simply have to dissagree on that. i have done both many times, anavar is great if you find a legit one. i think you’r underestimating the well being feeling that you get on proviron which like no other orals. strength gain is pretty noticable on proviron as well, as far as LBM and AI goes you’r right, proviron alone doesnt add much muscle if any, but for sure helps.

Do your squatszzz
eat your vegtable

[/quote]

LOL!

proviron has a pretty minimal effect on strength and LBM gains… and it’s a weak AI.

more importantly, it’s no longer cheap to get for many of us… like i mentioned elsewhere, 25 mg of Proviron is a little over $1 a tab. you’re suggesting 100 mg a day for 6 weeks ($4+ a day)… i can run Anavar at 50 mg/day for cheaper than that, and make real gains, too.

seriously, there are better compounds for everything that Proviron does, and are cheaper, to boot.

[/quote]