Liv52 (prescription on the bottle)
ARIMIDEX 0.25mg EOD
HCG 250iu 2XWEEK
N2guard through out the cycle and pct

PCT W15-18
Clomiphene (Clomid) 50/50/25/25 ED
TAMOXIFEN (Nolvadex) 30/30/20/20 ED
N2guard through out the pct

P.S: This is my first cycle, so the goal is more mass and definition.

Adex should be dosed eod for better results And measured in miligrams, not grams, fyi.

Hcg at 250iu 2x a week should suffice

You should have nolva and letro incase of gyno.

Pct should begin week 15 not 14.

is this spam for the company that makes N2Guard? i do not understand why people pay $90/month for basically a vitamin complex…

caber treats high prolactin, not high estrogen, nor gyno. raloxifene would be better for gyno treatment on cycle…

Thanks and why would you say 250 and not 400?

Im using caber incase of gyno whillwhile in cycle and nolva on PCT

Your not using a 19-nor no need for caber. If you get signs of gyno like these guys have said increase the ai dosage and if it doesn’t help then add in nolva. You shouldn’t need to be told this again.

Lol, come on op, actually comprehend what you read, why are you taking caber

[quote]The Void wrote:
Your not using a 19-nor no need for caber. If you get signs of gyno like these guys have said increase the ai dosage and if it doesn’t help then add in nolva. You shouldn’t need to be told this again.[/quote]

Thanks bro, and how much nova would I need incase that ever happened.

[quote]Sully_88 wrote:

[quote]The Void wrote:
Your not using a 19-nor no need for caber. If you get signs of gyno like these guys have said increase the ai dosage and if it doesn’t help then add in nolva. You shouldn’t need to be told this again.[/quote]

Thanks bro, and how much nova would I need incase that ever happened.
[/quote]

nolva and a-dex do not work well together.

so, since you’re using A-dex on cycle, i would not suggest Nolva as an emergency treatment for gyno on your cycle.

AGAIN, i’d suggest you get some raloxifene for that. it’s more effective than nolva for gyno anyway…

Nolva does bring down the effectiveness of adex but I think if you ask anyone it always works. Get Letro and you won’t have to bother with a serm.

[quote]The Void wrote:
Nolva does bring down the effectiveness of adex but I think if you ask anyone it always works. Get Letro and you won’t have to bother with a serm.[/quote]

not true. plenty of people have had gyno issues on A-dex and Nolva, and didn’t understand why until they realized that there was an interaction.

and while letro can lower estrogen extremely well for most people, that doesn’t mean that everybody reads the signals of rising estrogen very well.

hence ralox. if works with all the AI’s, and reduces gyno better than the other SERMs.

this really isn’t even debatable, IMO…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]The Void wrote:
Nolva does bring down the effectiveness of adex but I think if you ask anyone it always works. Get Letro and you won’t have to bother with a serm.[/quote]

not true. plenty of people have had gyno issues on A-dex and Nolva, and didn’t understand why until they realized that there was an interaction.

and while letro can lower estrogen extremely well for most people, that doesn’t mean that everybody reads the signals of rising estrogen very well.

hence ralox. if works with all the AI’s, and reduces gyno better than the other SERMs.

this really isn’t even debatable, IMO…[/quote]

Hey cyco, i have a bit of gyno id like to get rid of in 8 weeks, but the thing is, ive had it for a few months. Is it still possible to shrink with ralox or is surgery a better option

Els have you looked into toremifene citrate? Check it out. I haven’t read anything on raloxifene so I can’t comment on it.

[quote]The Void wrote:
Els have you looked into toremifene citrate? Check it out. I haven’t read anything on raloxifene so I can’t comment on it.[/quote]

As far as i knew nolvadex isnt really effective at reducing gyno. But who knows. I read conflicting info every day.

Raloxifene vs. Tamoxifen

Thanks. And what about letro though? Hasnt that been the go to for years?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]The Void wrote:

Hey cyco, i have a bit of gyno id like to get rid of in 8 weeks, but the thing is, ive had it for a few months. Is it still possible to shrink with ralox or is surgery a better option
[/quote]

well, maybe.

ralox seems to be pretty effective, and relatively side effect free.

nolva is decent, but has more sides that ralox, and is not quite as effective, and is more challenging to stack with an AI.

are you on cycle right now?

Thanks. And what about letro though? Hasnt that been the go to for years?[/quote]

yeah, but personally, i’m starting to wonder why…

A-dex and Letro are very close in their ability to lower estrogen, from a clincial perspective. Aromasin isn’t that far behind, either…

however, the blood levels only take about 1 week to become stable in A-dex and Aromsin, whereas Letro takes a while longer…

and when it comes time to come off, one needs to be concerned about estrogen rebound with A-dex and Letro, but Aromasin is far less likely, due to being a suicide inhibitor, and permanently disables the aromatase enzyme while it’s circulating…

[quote]The Void wrote:

[/quote]

well, maybe.

nolva is decent, but has more sides that ralox, and is not quite as effective, and is more challenging to stack with an AI.

[/quote]

Yes. 8 weeks out so i need something fast but honestly its not THAT noticable, yet anyway

[quote]The Void wrote:

[/quote]

well, maybe.

[/quote]

Yes. 8 weeks out so i need something fast but honestly its not THAT noticable, yet anyway
[/quote]

what are you taking for an AI? and what’s your current cycle?