Need Advice On Protocol And Symptoms [Bloods Inside]

Anastrozole 0.05 mg
Did you mean 0.5mg?

fT3 is below mid-range
same for fT4
TSH itself seems OK, but often there is more to the story.
Please describe your history of using iodized salt or vitamins listing iodine. Post body temperatures.

TT=40
FT not tested
Where are you located?

Target is E2=80 pmol/L
Increase anastrozole dose by a factor of 145/80
You can dissolve anastrozole 1mg/ml in vodka and dispense by volume or count drops. Find a small dropper bottle. No need to refrigerate.

TT=40 may be inflated by increased E2 induced SHBG creating non-bioavailable SHBG+T that inflates TT. If we had FT data, we could infer SHBG status. Lowering E2 will lower SHBG in many cases, but not all as some guys simply have high or low levels. SHBG is made in the liver to scavenge sex hormones.

hCG can make testes contribute to T levels, results vary, increase of 17% for me 11 years ago. Rarely, we have seen one or two cases, hCG at those doses causes too much T–>E2 inside the testes, were anastrozole does not work. If increase in anastrozole dose does not get you near E2=80 pmol/L we can suspect that and reduce hCG. Reducing T dose will complicate things.

hCG is probably 1000iu/ml and you would inject 250iu as 0.25ml or “25” on insulin syringe.

Your high E2 is more than enough to explain waning libido. Expect to see good progress ~7 days after anastrozole dose adjustment.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.