T Nation

Need Advice on Printers

Hey everybody,

What printer do you use? Which one do you recommend? I have an Epson C84 and it drinks ink like crazy and the replacement cartridges are really expensive. The worse part is I don’t even print photos. I’m looking for a good printer that won’t cost my an arm and a leg in replacement ink. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chivas989

Get those ones where you can buy individual colors instead of a three color pack. That way… when you run out of a color you don’t have to throw it all away.

And HP is most impressive in terms of bang for buck for me. But check staples or another business supply store and do some simple math. Like how many sheets can a cartrige print, how much does it cost per sheet… etc.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Get those ones where you can buy individual colors instead of a three color pack. That way… when you run out of a color you don’t have to throw it all away.

And HP is most impressive in terms of bang for buck for me. But check staples or another business supply store and do some simple math. Like how many sheets can a cartrige print, how much does it cost per sheet… etc.[/quote]

Staples in the UK is more pricey than buying off the net, so research what printer is good on pc sites then buying online too will save you time and money.

I personally think Samcung printers are good, HP seem to use more ink.