Need advice on Mutation Series!

I’m just finishing up Mutation Series Phase I and things are going well…BUT, I ran into a major problem last night! I started feeling sick when I got home from the gym and I realized I have a FEVER of 102+ degrees!!! So, I missed my leg workout today and I’ve been taking my vitamins and I just started an anitbiotic, BUT MY MAIN PROBLEM IS MY DIET! IT’S 5:00PM AND I HAVEN’T EATIN ANYTHING ALL DAY EXCEPT DRINKING WATER AND GREEN TEA! I HAVE NO DESIRE TO HAVE A PROTEIN SHAKE OR ANY GOOD FOOD LIKE TUNA, CHICKEN, COTTAGE CHEESE, NOTHING!!! THE ONLY THING I WANT IS JUNK FOOD!!! I KNOW ONE DAY OF EATING BAD IS NOT GOING TO RUIN ME BUT I DON’T KNOW HOW LONG I’M GONNA BE SICK FOR AND I’M TRYING TO GO INTO A BODYBUILDING COMPETITION SOMETIME IN SEPT/OCT! RIGHT NOW, I’M ABOUT 215 AND ABOUT 14%BF…5’10" 28YEARS OLD…

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO??!!?? I HAVE NO DESIRE TO EAT AND WHAT I WANT TO EAT IS JUNKFOOD? WHAT DO I DO? JUST NOT EAT OR EAT LIKE CRAP? IF I THINK ABOUT A PROTEIN SHAKE OR CHICKEN,STEAK OR TUNE, I START TO FEEL LIKE I’M GONNA HURL!

PLEASE ADVISE A SICK T-MAN… :O(

My advice is to get plenty of rest, and drink enough water. Your body need protein and fat when you have a fever. Don’t be afraid to eat carbs. Also eat fruit and c-vitamin. If you want to eat junk then do that. Better to get enough calories when you are sick, or else you will loose som LBM.

Are you sure you really need antibiotics? It’ll kill off all of the bacterias esp the good ones in your stomach that will severely hamper the digestive process. What exactly are you sick from? If its virus, antibiotics are 100% useless. You probably should look into kefir to help make your digestive system 100% healthy. We all don’t really need antibiotics if we eat healthy e.g eat alot of ear veggies,fermented food, things like that, not eat crap all the time. Virgin Coconut oil is proven to be anti viral/anti microbal when taken around 3.5 TBS a day. While you’re on antibiotics, i’d advise against heavy lifting as antibiotics tend to make tendons weak for some reason.