Need Advice on Cost, Feel Like I'm Getting Taken

I’m brand new to this whole situation I’m legitimately and having all these symptoms of low testosterone. Got all my blood work done and it confirmed low. I got a hold of a clinic no names but they just sent me my first quote for a 10-week treatment and I feel like I’m getting taken advantage of it was more expensive than I thought it would be any suggestions or is $1,400 for this therapy pretty common.

I’m unable to zoom in on the image you posted which is probably due to an issue on my end but if you are genuinely below range you could go to a GP or endo… I suspect you might not be going that route given your price figures.

Testosterone and Arimidex are cheap on script from the chemist/drug store. It’s usually the anti aging/sports medicine clinics who try to take people for a ride. The grand irony in my experience has been that not only are these clinics more expensive, the compounded products (that I’ve received at least) have been sub standard

Glutamine, arginine and carnitine? Really?

$7k a year? You should be able to do this for under $2k.

100mg T cypionate or enanthate [ethanate] is all that you need.

Inject twice a week and take anastrozole at same time.

Get 10ml vials.

Oral hCG does not work, this is a scam. Large peptide molecules cannot cross lining of mouth or nose. Ask for 10,000iu multi-dose vials. Inject with #31 5/16" 0.5ml syringes. Do not mix with #5. Mix with BA water for 1000iu/ml inject 250iu SC EOD.

Yes you are getting ripped off.

Please state location and maybe you will get suggestions.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

T Clinics are very expensive, though the one you spoke to is more expensive than most. Educate yourself here, figure out what you think your course of treatment should be, and find yourself a doctor.

Since you don’t mind paying cash (just not that much, perfectly reasonable) I think you should look into “concierge doctors” in your area. They take cash, and tend to be more customer focused. Some are expensive, but many are perfectly reasonable. My cost is under 1k / year including meds. If you have to pay for your own bloodwork, use an online service, you can get the tests much cheaper than just walking into a lab (and yet, have your blood drawn and processed at the same place).