T Nation

Need Advice, I am Serious This Time

I am first going to start out by apologizing for all the stupid things I said on this forum, I will actually take what you guys say seriously, I was acting like a dumbass and I am seriously sorry. I started on the v-diet two weeks ago and have stuck to it except for last Friday when I slipped up and had 3 slices of pizza.

I am going to tell the honest truth. I am 17 years old 6’ 180-182lbs and I have been lifting since I was 14 doing the basic lifts, squat, deadlifts, and bench press so my maxes should be understandable if that is a word. I dropped from 236lbs the past year so I am an FFB. I don’t have a video camera to prove and I don’t think my gym would allow one in the first place. I go to the YMCA. I tested my lifts before going on the v-diet and they were…

Bench - 315lbs
Squat - 550lbs
Deadlift - 430lbs

Pics are below

Front relaxed

http://www.putfile.com/pic/7885700

Back semi-relaxed

http://www.putfile.com/pic/7885701

Wheels

http://www.putfile.com/pic/7885702

Arm Flexed

http://www.putfile.com/pic/7885703

My lift days consist of the following

Day #1: Monday

Pull-up: 10 x 3 weighted
Bench Press: 10 x 3
Squat: 3 x 8
Hamstring Curl: 3 x 6
Calf/Biceps/Triceps exercises: 1 set each 6-10 reps
Ab exercise: A1 4x8 serratus crunch straight to A2 swiss ball crunch until failure.

Day #2: Wednesday

Deadlift: 10 x 3
Rack Pull: 3 x 3-5
Flyes: 3 x 8
Overhead Press: 10 x 3 standing, cleaned from floor
Ab exercise: a1 kneeling cable crunch 4x8, ball exchange double crunch until failure, seated knee ups until failure

Day #3: Friday

Dips: 10 x 3
Rows: 10 x 3
Lateral Raises: 3 x 8
Lunge variations: 3 x 6-8
Ab exercise: a1 pullover crunch 4x10, side bend 4x10, modified russian twists until failure

My diet right now is very low calorie 1500 or so.

I am on creatine monohydrate and 100% whey.

My goals are to be big and ripped, and strong if that helps.

My diet is as follows

Breakfast at 6 - Multivitamin, high fiber/protein cerial, banana

Lunch - deli meat sandwitch

two scoops of whey before working out, one after.

2.5gs of creatine before and after working out.

Dinner - whatever my mom is making, 99% of the time has meat which I go for before anything else and I eat until I feel any sort of fullness. My mom is one of those people who would feel disrespected if I didn’t have her dinner so there is nothing I can do about that.

I know I should be eating 6 meals a day so please help where I can fit certain things in, here is my schedule.

5:45 - wake up shower
6 - breakfast
7:25-9 - 1st period computer class can’t eat in there, and to go to the bathroom you have to use a pass that gives you extra points on your grade so no eating in the bathroom
9:08-10:43 - I can eat in 2nd period
10:51-12:25 - I can eat in 3rd period
I leave after 3rd for early release then I workout 12:45 until my workout is done.

I don’t have a job so anything goes after that.

Once again I would like to apologize for being a dick and not taking you guys’ advice. You know so much more than me and I was acting like a typical teenager thinking I knew everything.

i dont believe Bench - 315lbs
Squat - 550lbs
Deadlift - 430lbs

[quote]jck524 wrote:
i dont believe
Bench - 315lbs
Squat - 550lbs
Deadlift - 430lbs
[/quote]

I second that.

I was on the powerlifting team fresh, and soph year but I gained too much weight.

I forgot to mention cardio, I was doing HIIT on the elliptical for 20 mins 30 sec “walk” 10 sec sprint.

[quote]jisboss wrote:
jck524 wrote:
i dont believe
Bench - 315lbs
Squat - 550lbs
Deadlift - 430lbs

I second that.[/quote]

Maybe that’s a quarter squat.

I think this is how I am going to do my meals.

5:45 have my high fiber/protein cerial with banana and multivitamin

7:10 Have half of a turkey sandwitch on wholewheat bread.

9:10 Have other half of turkey sandwitch on wholewheat bread.

11:00 Have normal deli sandwitch

12:30 pre workout meal? Not sure on that one yet. But protein shake and 2.5gs of creatine for sure.

1:30-2:30 Post workout meal? Not sure about that one yet. But protein shake and 2.5gs of creatine for sure.

6:30-7:30 Dinner, whatever my mom is cooking again but I will eat very littl of it.

How am I so far? I need help with pre and post workout meals.

Your diet lacks protein and healthy fats. You need protein for your first meal because you’ve been fasting all night long, cereals aren’t the best thing to have. Also, deli meat is also not the best source of protein to eat.

If you do not have Surge, pre workout you could have a protein shake and 1/2 banana or orange, post workout could be a protein shake and 1/2 cup raisins. Check out Chris Shugart’s lattest blogs, he has links on how to grow bigger while minimizing fat gain, something you might be looking for.

[quote]2274 wrote:
jisboss wrote:
jck524 wrote:
i dont believe
Bench - 315lbs
Squat - 550lbs
Deadlift - 430lbs

I second that.

Maybe that’s a quarter squat.[/quote]

I’m not going to call you out on this but, your squat is way to high in comparison to your deadlift, and I squat like 200 pounds less then that and my legs look larger then yours. Just check your depth, and if it’s good then I’m sure people here will continue to give advice

Wow. Videos please, there’s no way you’re squatting 550. The other numbers are also questionable, but if they’re real then props. Prove me wrong.

Okay so I get it eat a lot but eat clean, can do.

So as far as lifting goes, should I switch some of the 10x3 sets for 3x10?

[quote]HOUSTON TEXAN wrote:
I don’t have a video camera to prove and I don’t think my gym would allow one in the first place.

Bench - 315lbs
Squat - 550lbs
Deadlift - 430lbs

[/quote]

If you want advice don’t fucking lie. If you really need that ego boost, pick lift numbers that aren’t completely out of line with your physique. Besides, who the fuck uses the tiny 2.5’s to squat, especially when you’re moving 500+ lbs?

Oh well, I guess we have to believe you, you big strong man, since your mean ol’ gym won’t allow you to video your lifts.

On a side note, your diet sucks. Half a sandwich is not a meal. Three sandwiches with is more like it.

Well in the article I read by Shugart about FFB’s, which I am, he said not to get too high with cals otherwise I will get really fat again.

I don’t think my gym will allow me to video, but the fact I don’t own a video camera and my digital camera doesn’t take video doesn’t help.

Do you own a cell phone?

Yeah but it is super ghetto, 5 year old hand me down…not even color.

With the ‘wheels’ you posted there is no way you are doing up and down squats with 550 pounds of weights on your back. Thats nearly three times your own fucking weight.

"My diet right now is very low calorie 1500 or so. "
So, Im gonna say no way in hell are you doing those lifts… Im surprised your getting through a workout on those calories, my 110 pound girlfriend eats more than that.

douche…

Maybe hes taking his 10 rep weight and multiplying it by ten?

LOL.550 squat. Sorry man, but if I saw a video of YOU doing a squat to parallel with that much weight I might just give up weight training all together.

[quote]HunterKiller wrote:
Maybe hes taking his 10 rep weight and multiplying it by ten?[/quote]

That had me laughing for 5 minutes!!!