Need Advice - First Test and Tren Cycle for 11-12 Weeks

Alongside With test 500mg? / week

heres an eq cycle you can do if you plan on bulking got this from googling abit from a source i trust

Weeks 1-20: Equipoise, 600 mg, E3D
Weeks 1-20: Testosterone Enthanate, 150 mg, E3D
Weeks 1-20: Masteron Propionate, 250 mg, E3D
Weeks 1-20: Deca-Durabolin, 200 mg, E3D
Weeks 1-20: Aromasin, 12.5 mg, E3D – Adjust as needed
On Hand Throughout Cycle: An AI like Arimidex in case signs of excessive bloating or itchy nipples occur.

PCT:

Medium ( 13 to 20 weeks )

Pick one:

Nolvadex 40/40/20/20
Toremifine 90/60/60/30
One may also consider running HCG for a cycle of this length, however it is not required. If the cycle in question used more than three or four compounds it may be worth running the nolvadex at 40mg/ED during the third week instead of lowering the dose to 20mg/ED. Adjust dosing based on results.

Four compounds ey for 20 weeks but looks kinda a lot for me though. Btw hw bout just test 500mg/week and eq 300-600mg for 16 weeks and additional cardarine as optional ? Hmmm

you can do whatever you wish depending on goals, i just got an example cycle, i know eq has to be ran for a long time thats why i posted up to 20 week cycle i think you will be fine with 16

Test at 500mg/week, eq at 500-600mg/week… perfect.
You don’t need to go to eq at 600mg e3d or 1400mg a week with everything else. When you get to that point of cycling and experience you’ll know.

Exemestane dosed e3d with arimidex on hand?..

Yea armidex at 12.5 eod on cycle not sure about hcg to run while on cycle though and followed by pct for 5-7 weeks. Hope it bulks though.

I assume you mean Aromasin (Extremstane) at 12.5mg eod - if so then run it 6.25mg+ per day. Otherwise if you meant arimidex then eod is perfect. Aromasin has a shorter half life and much shorter in men. It’s a suicidal inhibitor with a pretty linear response so less than ed would eliminate x amount one day and then allow estrogen to raise the next and so on, it might work fine with the ups and downs but far from optimal. Arimidex and Letrozole are far less linear and often dosed too high, especially Letrozole which more than anything ends up being a waste of money as high as often ran and destructive to health. Letrozole is 98% as effective at .25mg a day as it is at 1mg a day if I remember right, and if I also remember right, Exemestane is something like 70% reductive at 25mg, 35% at 12.5mg etc.

Someone else mentioned running exemestane e3d with the arimidex on hand and that was what I was asking about because it sounds like a typo and is not sound advice.