T Nation

Need Advice About TTE

whoa… well you really do look like someone kicked you in the nuts? hes not really talking shit. and RJ was being pretty generous IMO with the 16% remark…id say more. Oh and BTW i hope world hunts you down and skull-fucks you till you bleed cum you sorry piece of shit…then posts pics so we can all have a good laugh

Wow… that’s all I have to say.

Sometimes I hate the anonymity of the net, but is probably a good time to demonstrate why it’s necessary.

Just wow… I’m going to go ahead and alert the mods and get your ass kicked off this forum.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Wow… that’s all I have to say.

Sometimes I hate the anonymity of the net, but is probably a good time to demonstrate why it’s necessary.

Just wow… I’m going to go ahead and alert the mods and get your ass kicked off this forum.

World[/quote]

Already done.

aww really noooooo

Is this a serious thread? Part of me thinks he’s just having fun… right?

[b]jthrilla, the moderators rarely post in the forum, but this situation calls for it.

Your vulgar responses have been deleted. “Online arguing” is one thing, and we usually allow it to play out, but we absolutely draw the line at making comments regarding member’s family.

You were out of line.

It’s very clear that you have no idea how this forum works.

I suggest you read the two threads stickied at the top of this forum, educate yourself further, and hope that the members here give you a second chance, though, you may have burned that bridge already.[/b]

Thank You

Thanks Jump’n Jack. I just read through this thread and it wouldnt hurt my feelings at all if this guys IP was banned.

What a piece of work.

LMFAO U ARE ALL JOKES!!!

hahah

Take your umpa lumpa ass outa here man, go play with traffic

We was good enought to come to for advice, you came here asking questions and just because you do not get what you want, now we are all assholes?

how are they jokes? when they all have at least 6 years of training on you, about 50lbs of LBM, and some, multiple cycles. dude even ive got 50 lbs on you and 3 and a half years of training on you, 4 yrs younger too. seriously grow up and dont post back on this forum until youve got yourself back on your meds.

[quote]jthrilla wrote:
this is a bit to dark… ill re-post the better quality one of this [/quote]

Fucking skank! Yaga-bombs!!!

dylans build whoops the fuck outa yours and youve got your littel d-bol winny cycle where you went from 155 to 175 or soemthin oh wait none of this matters because your ass is gone

You go to FSU??

I could tell from the first post that mr thriller means business. He’s even sporting the “nnnnghh-trap-pose” that all the serious ballers use when they need to bring out their traps for myspace photos (the name comes from the sound they make from squeezing their necks back while pushing their shoulder girdle forwards and down to bring out those majestic muscles, and most of the time the facial expression reminds of a guy who is having severe constipation).

ha ha ha! why did you come here? how did you find us? when will you go away? do you like to eat hamburgers?

[quote]Nole wrote:
jthrilla wrote:
this is a bit to dark… ill re-post the better quality one of this

Fucking skank! Yaga-bombs!!![/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Nole wrote:
jthrilla wrote:
this is a bit to dark… ill re-post the better quality one of this

Fucking skank! Yaga-bombs!!!

LOL![/quote]

Wow, I completely missed this piece of work.

Thank god too.

Unreal.

What’s up with trhis fuckin wigger yo-yo-yo take yo-ass back to school.
And p.s stick to push up’s if you want to see some lean quality gain’s bro.
Oh shit i mean row-row.

Not to direspect you or anything like that i wouldn’t want you to sick some of your rowd dawg’s on me or anything.

ROODY-POOT-GANGSTER!