T Nation

Need Advice About TTE

k im thinkin about starting a cycle of
TTE (test Enanthate, Cypionite, and Tren Enanthate)

i have all my dosages found and figured out…
but i dont wanna right them all out.

i was just wondering is this a good stack for lean mass
as well as a good fat cutter. I have been hearing that tren is a great cutter, and that it will give good strength gains… and test will increase lean mass…

I started out at 155lb mid Jan, im currently at 172lb with 12% bf… with a proper diet( protein and cals) and cardio at least 3 times a week will i see good gains and BF lose??

or should i do a couple weeks of clen and winny first to lean out a bit more, and then do TTE??

Thanks in advance

here are a couple of pics or what im
lookin at right now


2

this is a bit to dark… ill re-post the better quality one of this

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Here’s some advice- workout harder

-M

Your third picture looks like someone donkey-kicked you in the nuts.

Do some back exercises

I think what these gentlemen are saying is that you look around 18yrs old and you should’nt delve in aas yet.But you should do
more reading on aas because you dont just do winny and clen for a couple of weeks to lean out.And I think you meant [write]not right am I correct?

hahaha…
ya i aint 18 im 22… i have read shit already… but if u fucks gonna be lil bitches then thats cool…

contrl u like talkin alot shit online huh… lmao

lol “work harder” huh i bust my ass off in the gym… i have only started working out im on my 6th month…

haha i got a buddy that competes he’s the one that told u do clen and winny for a couple of weeks… and there are other routines u can do… i know the whole 2on/2 off bs or 1on 1 or and u can do a ECA stack on ur week off. so dont think i dont read.

i was just wondering what ur opinions on tte was but w.e

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]jthrilla wrote:

lol “work harder” huh i bust my ass off in the gym… i have only started working out im on my 6th month…

[/quote]

And that is the fucking problem. Let me put it in perspective–I’ve trained (I don’t “work out”, that’s what mediocre people do) consistently for 6.5 years longer than you, I’m 50 lbs heavier than you, and I’ve gained 70 lbs of muscle since I started training. And I haven’t touched the gear yet. And I have shit genetics–I just work harder than anyone else. So cry me a river. Quit whining and come back in 4 years when you’ve put some time in and know what you’re doing.

The compounds you chose are fine, you just aren’t ready yet.

aragon… i am happy for u buddy…
congratz on sticking with it… and ya i know that i should put more time into it… but i used to be 210 lbs or fat and i lost that 60 lbs in a month and a half with me just bustin my ass… so i know what a hard work means…

I lost 70lbs. You did that in a month in a half then you lost alot of muscle and starved yourself. Wait, I must be wrong cuz you just bust your ass.

its ironic how the people who have been
members of the board for the shortest time
feel the right to run their mouths the most

[quote]jthrilla wrote:
hahaha…
ya i aint 18 im 22… i have read shit already… but if u fucks gonna be lil bitches then thats cool…

contrl u like talkin alot shit online huh… lmao

lol “work harder” huh i bust my ass off in the gym… i have only started working out im on my 6th month…

haha i got a buddy that competes he’s the one that told u do clen and winny for a couple of weeks… and there are other routines u can do… i know the whole 2on/2 off bs or 1on 1 or and u can do a ECA stack on ur week off. so dont think i dont read.

i was just wondering what ur opinions on tte was but w.e [/quote]

This is a forum, asshole. Not a fucking text message.

My opinion is that you are a lazy little punk ass who has no fucking clue what to do with a damned keyboard, much less a test/tren stack.

Try fucking training and eating. 172 is piss weight, especially when it is about 16% fat.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Well I was plannin’ on givin ya some advices but i dont wanna right them all out.

Sorry to be a dick, but if you are gonna be lazy, you can’t expect us to take time out to reply.

Bushy[/quote]

Well you see bushy, jthrilla is like a child, so it wouldn’t be hard for you to just give him the wrong advices.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jthrilla wrote:
hahaha…
ya i aint 18 im 22… i have read shit already… but if u fucks gonna be lil bitches then thats cool…

contrl u like talkin alot shit online huh… lmao

lol “work harder” huh i bust my ass off in the gym… i have only started working out im on my 6th month…

haha i got a buddy that competes he’s the one that told u do clen and winny for a couple of weeks… and there are other routines u can do… i know the whole 2on/2 off bs or 1on 1 or and u can do a ECA stack on ur week off. so dont think i dont read.

i was just wondering what ur opinions on tte was but w.e

This is a forum, asshole. Not a fucking text message.

My opinion is that you are a lazy little punk ass who has no fucking clue what to do with a damned keyboard, much less a test/tren stack.

Try fucking training and eating. 172 is piss weight, especially when it is about 16% fat. [/quote]

hahah keep talkin smake fool… a “little lazy punk ass”!! haha
ya your prob some fat fuck thats been to the gym a couple of times… and 16% you wish u fucken tool… i dont see you posting no pics of urself u dirty yankee…

or it that you in your avatar?? i hope to god you aint polish u bring a fucken bad rep to the country…

Wow…

Yet another asshole…

jthrilla, have you considered injecting cyanide directly into a vein?

It has been shown in recent research to have very powerful androgenic and anabolic properties…

World

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
I lost 70lbs. You did that in a month in a half then you lost alot of muscle and starved yourself. Wait, I must be wrong cuz you just bust your ass.[/quote]

its called a tight diet and HIIT you fucken noob