I live in Canada in the Prairie provinces and it is almost impossible to find a doctor who knows anything about TRT.
After months of research I finally found a doc who was totally okay to give me a TRT.
We talked about my symptoms, about the all process, everything I already knew and HCG.
It was honestly for me and my GF a dream come true.
I only had to find an insurance company that would accept someone who has not yet his permanent residency… This is another problem that has not been resolved.
I wanted to come back a week later to tell him that I could not wait and was ready to start my TRT.
Unfortunately, he did not tell us that he had holidays for 4 weeks…
So we met another “doc”… and it was this time a real nightmare.
He was agressive, defensive and angry. He started by telling us that being 27 old was just a no-no.
He could not bare the thought that I was already aware of the TRT process and after telling us to get out because it was late and that he had other patients, he told me that he would send an email to the “nice” doctor about my case.
So now, I have to wait for 3 weeks before seeing the good doctor again and I don’t know if he will still agree to do a TRT with me because of the other doc.
Should I wait or should I contact the good doctor as well to tell him what happened?
I know it sounds weird but the only way I could contact him would be with a “formal letter” through Faceb**k.
I am just scared that he would change his mind because of the other doc.
What would you do? What would you recommend?