Need a Very Intense Strength Program

[quote]Hanley wrote:
I’mCharming wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:
When I started doing sheiko, it shocked the hell out of me.

Just giving you another option.

yeah I was thinking along the lines of sheiko but what I am mainly looking for is program that will give me some major performance regression thus leading to a better supercompensation. Read this super accumulation program by Charles Poliquin and then you’ll get an idea of what I am looking for… http://www.T-Nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1605986

Just out of interest, what’s your age, bodyweight and lifts look like at the mo?[/quote]
I’m 18 6’3 257lbs (116Kgs) I am able to bench 390, and before I had my hernia surgery squat 450 dead 470. After I had my surgery I was afraid to do legs for a while, almost a year, because I was afraid to rip my stitches and the doctors said I should never go heavy again with leg workouts. But now after one of my friends told me my doctor was an idiot. I just started doing legs again I just squatted 350 dead lifted 380 not so bad after almost a one year hiatus. By the by this is all raw.

A hernia? Yikes. Be careful with supramaximal weights.

When will you start this, BTW?

[quote]undeadlift wrote:

When will you start this, BTW?[/quote]

I am planning on doing this the two weeks before my spring break march 21 so after I am done beating the shit out of my self I can sleep and eat all week and do nothing.

[quote]I’mCharming wrote:
undeadlift wrote:

I am planning on doing this the two weeks before my spring break march 21 so after I am done beating the shit out of my self I can sleep and eat all week and do nothing.[/quote]

bump… you better be so tired all you can type is “will write more when I’m done!”

What does your current training look like? You going through with this?

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I’mCharming wrote:
undeadlift wrote:

I am planning on doing this the two weeks before my spring break march 21 so after I am done beating the shit out of my self I can sleep and eat all week and do nothing.

bump… you better be so tired all you can type is “will write more when I’m done!”

What does your current training look like? You going through with this?[/quote]

Yeah, what are you doing right now?

well its been a weeks since I started my program and I tell you it sucks. I wasn’t able to get 315 off my chest yesterday which was very depressing and made me look like a huge puss in front of a lot of people.My workouts are also close to two hours as well. Some side notes I have lost a lot of my appetite and feel like throwing up constantly after eating. I have constant headaches and I am sore for the most part all over. I have huge mood swings one moment i am happy others depressed others I want to start killing people.

For instance I was benching and my partner likes keeping his hands close to the bar while I am benching and for some reason I didn’t like it so I started yelling “get your fucking hands away from the bar.” Next after my set I was going to the t-bar row to do my superset and this guy was laying on it bullshitting with a friend. I didn’t want to wait so I said “if you are going to bullshit do it at the starbucks next door this is a fucking gym.” Yes then the manager came and I started complaining about all the idiots there and he told me he would send my out if I wasn’t respectful so I just walked away and continued training.

Finally I am dreading going to the gym tomorrow because I have a superset of negatives with dumbbell press and a superset of rows and pullups for 15 sets no rest at all. Last time I did this I threw up and couldn’t keep anything down the rest of the day. FUCK I BETTER GET SOME PHENOMENAL GAINS. Will keep you guys updated
-charming.

I hope so to! It would suck to go through all that and have something like strength loss.

So what exactly does your program look like? Anything like undeadlift’s?

[quote]2274 wrote:
So what exactly does your program look like? Anything like undeadlift’s?[/quote]

It is somewhat like undeadlifts except I just cant do that high of weight for coecentric reps I am using 315 for coecentric reps and my max was 390 before starting!!! Basically I am doing the most sadistic things I can think of to myself when working out: I do five force reps after each of sets no matter the reps and my spotter doesn’t like helping my that much with the reps. I have 5 drop sets, trying to get 5 or 6 reps each set, for each muscle group so I will do bench for five drop sets, row same thing, military press same, then pull ups same. I do this three times with out any rest it sucks and the lactic acid kills me its still burning my muscles and I worked out a an hour ago.
Well this is all i am typing cause i feel like shit and I am in a bad mood.
-Charming

Smolov squat cycle… or maybe some German Volume Training?

Give DoggCrapp training a try.

Google “DoggCrapp Training” or “DC Training”
or “Dante Trudel” The guy who came up with the routine’s principles.

In DC training your forced with each lift to either increase weight lifted or reps with said weight per workout. Otherwise you must change the lift your doing for said body part or compound body parts.

Of course if you follow the DC principles to the letter and really bust your ass with rest-pauses to complete failure for each workout (a founding principle) there is no way in hell you will make two weeks of working out every day.

No way in hell.

You will either cheat on the weight lifted, the reps done, or say you’ve reached failure when you actually haven’t.

give it a try

-lb

feel fucking tired… want to kill peop;e… i hate my training partner and all his godman forced reps he makes me do… did somebench some other shit now ia m going to do myfucking homework FUCK THIS!!!

I’m 18 6’3 257lbs (116Kgs) I am able to bench 390, and before I had my hernia surgery squat 450 dead 470. After I had my surgery I was afraid to do legs for a while, almost a year, because I was afraid to rip my stitches and the doctors said I should never go heavy again with leg workouts. But now after one of my friends told me my doctor was an idiot. I just started doing legs again I just squatted 350 dead lifted 380 not so bad after almost a one year hiatus. By the by this is all raw.

[/quote]

Your deads and squats are really close. Like oddly close. Work those abs baby! No more hernias.

That made up workout is def insane. I personally think that the OL’s are pretty much the hardest you can get. Get good at those, then try doing them twice a week. Then in between work all the motions separately. If you want more push, always do pullups and situps and leg raises to hold at 90 degrees with every workout. Also, through in deep dumbell lunges when you do legs. Do bent rows before you do deads, over and underhand, and then after deads do romanians. When you squat, do front and back and overhead. Then do calfs. Then stretch hard. Then do fast squats (think 30 reps in a minute at like 30% load). See how you feel later that day.

You can also always superset. Do declining reps with increasing weights. Pause in the middle of each lift for a 3 count. Things like this will turn any workout into a asskicker. Then when you get used to it, you can get real wild.

feel fucking tired… want to kill peop;e… i hate my training partner and all his godman forced reps he makes me do… did somebench some other shit now ia m going to do myfucking homework FUCK THIS!!![/quote]

Dude, I’d give you a hug if I was there. That or a horse tranquillizer so you wouldn’t fucking kill me. :wink:

Just know that you’re getting better! This will be worth it in time. Just keep busting your ass!

Where do you live I’mCharming ?

[quote]GuiYoM wrote:
Where do you live I’mCharming ?[/quote]

I live in the burbs of chicago. Just an update I have 4 more sessions I have never felt so happy I will be done tomorrow.

Training wise it sucks I feel like shit and I feel like dick-slapping every bitch that has told I am training too much (I would explain to them what I am doing but I don’t have enough breath in me to reply at the time and these peolple are probably the dumbest animals next to the cow.)

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I’mCharming wrote:
feel fucking tired… want to kill peop;e… i hate my training partner and all his godman forced reps he makes me do… did somebench some other shit now ia m going to do myfucking homework FUCK THIS!!!

Dude, I’d give you a hug if I was there. That or a horse tranquillizer so you wouldn’t fucking kill me. :wink:

Just know that you’re getting better! This will be worth it in time. Just keep busting your ass![/quote]

Hey thanks man finally getting some sympathy and some support. The tranq comment reminded me of some stuff that has just gone bad during these past two weeks.

1. I am having major sleep problems again like 4-5 hours tops a night.
  2. my car door is broken so I have to bungie cord it shut
  3. My job gave me an extra 15 hours this week since some douche bag quit w/o a two weeks notice. I worked 35 that week while still going to highschool.
  4. I started smoking again.
  5. my grandpa has become very ill and is in the hospital
  6. my calculus class has been raping me.
  7. I lost my chance with hooking with a really hot chick at my school because this whole I have had major mood swings and am not very friendly or social during school like I normally am long story short she thought that I was sending her signals that I was not interested in her. The only signals I have been sending is an interest to lay on a bed these past weeks.

Oh well you win some you lose some, good thing the gym keeps these off my mind for the most part. I know Iknow people have it worse too, positive thoughts!!!

Hey, just chiming in to say props on getting through your whole thing. Few are mentally tough enough to make it through that kind of shit. Hang on, you have a couple weeks of doing jack and then some major PRs ahead of you!

hockechamp14 wrote:
I’mCharming wrote:

Just know that you’re getting better! This will be worth it in time. Just keep busting your ass!

Hey thanks man finally getting some sympathy and some support. The tranq comment reminded me of some stuff that has just gone bad during these past two weeks.

1. I am having major sleep problems again like 4-5 hours tops a night.
  2. my car door is broken so I have to bungie cord it shut
  3. My job gave me an extra 15 hours this week since some douche bag quit w/o a two weeks notice. I worked 35 that week while still going to highschool.
  4. I started smoking again.
  5. my grandpa has become very ill and is in the hospital
  6. my calculus class has been raping me.
  7. I lost my chance with hooking with a really hot chick at my school because this whole I have had major mood swings and am not very friendly or social during school like I normally am long story short she thought that I was sending her signals that I was not interested in her. The only signals I have been sending is an interest to lay on a bed these past weeks.

Oh well you win some you lose some, good thing the gym keeps these off my mind for the most part. I know Iknow people have it worse too, positive thoughts!!! [/quote]

Wait. You’re doing that freakishly intense program with all these problems?

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
Wait. You’re doing that freakishly intense program with all these problems?[/quote]

Yeah I am. I just got one more workout. The funny thing is that these things just happened as the days progressed and you know when I finally got to my second week I just thought to myself it is way too late to throw in the towel. As I was saying before when I go to the gym I am too damn tired to really let things dwell in my mind afterwards. Nothing else really bad has happened except my parents are just giving me shit about random things and I can’t really control my temper so… things between my parents and me are a little strained. One more workout it will be all over!!!
SHOPPING LIST FOR THE FOLLOWING FIVE DAYS:

1. 8 pounds of ground beef
  2. 20 cans of tuna
  3. 1 pound of cheese
  4. Hamburger buns
  5. 3 packages of chicken breasts