T Nation

Need a Training Program

Hi all,
I’m 20 and nowadays I have a very sedentary life but I’m about to change that. I’m slim, have fairly good looking muscles, weight 68kg and I’m about 1,74cm tall. Despite all that I want to build a bit of muscle, not much though(don’t want to be the next Arnie), and get healthier. I want to train resistance as well and train my whole body, especially abs and legs.

Where can I find exercise programs and eating regimens that suit my goals and current condition?

One final note: I do not want to consume any sort of supplements cause most of them turn into steroids once metabolized and I don’t want more than the natural amount of steroids my body produces.

[quote]WeDieYoung wrote:
Hi all,
I’m 20 and nowadays I have a very sedentary life but I’m about to change that. I’m slim, have fairly good looking muscles, weight 68kg and I’m about 1,74cm tall. Despite all that I want to build a bit of muscle, not much though(don’t want to be the next Arnie), and get healthier. I want to train resistance as well and train my whole body, especially abs and legs.

Where can I find exercise programs and eating regimens that suit my goals and current condition?

One final note: I do not want to consume any sort of supplements cause most of them turn into steroids once metabolized and I don’t want more than the natural amount of steroids my body produces.[/quote]

Check out the beginner thread above all the info and links it has. You have a lot of reading and learning to do. Come back with questions from your self education/reading

Phill

[quote]WeDieYoung wrote:

One final note: I do not want to consume any sort of supplements cause most of them turn into steroids once metabolized and I don’t want more than the natural amount of steroids my body produces.[/quote]

Please tell me where you got this excellent information. I have never heard this before.

I’d say if you’ve pretty much sat around doing nothing, gotten your weight up to @150 yet have some fairly good looking muscles, I would continue to sit around doing nothing.

I’d even bet there is a video game where you can go into the gym and work out as heavy as you want and never leave the couch. You could sit on the couch and grunt as your cool avatar goes through the paces of a virtual workout. You could change your name to Colossus or Semi Colossus since you don’t want to get as big as Arnie or do supplements. That might work for you.

I think www.bradpittfightclub.com may have the exact programs you are looking for.

Good Luck on your search.