Need a Supplement

im 22 years old im 6’2 i weigh 175 i work out everyday im pretty well ripped but i want something to gain some serious mass in a short amount of time my goal is twenty pounds in 2 months. can anyone point me in the right direction as to which suppliment i should take?

[quote]jtmullis82 wrote:
im 22 years old im 6’2 i weigh 175 i work out everyday im pretty well ripped but i want something to gain some serious mass in a short amount of time my goal is twenty pounds in 2 months. can anyone point me in the right direction as to which suppliment i should take?[/quote]

I’ve heard that food works pretty well for this. You should probably take more than the recommended dosage though. Busting ass in the gym might help too, but beware, it’s hard work.

Ok, now seriously, as a beginner, those things should be your main concern, not what supplements to take or whether you’re “ripped.” Supplements won’t help if you don’t have this stuff in order, and even when you do, they’re only icing on the cake. Your body composition will take care of itself if nutrition is in order and you’re working your ass off in the gym (and resting your ass off otherwise). Read Vroom’s beginner thread. And eat. A lot. And lift. Heavy. The end.

20lbs in 2 months is a pretty stiff goal. Can I ask what you plan to do after those two months?

There are supplement stacks that might make it a bit easier, but, as OneEye already stated, this all depends on your nutrition.

Post us a decent nutrition plan and I’ll throw out my suggestions.

Massive amounts of dianabol and eat everything that isn’t nailed down.

If you did that for 12 months straight you could go pro at 295lbs.

Seriouly, where do these people come from? Do they hand out T-mag’s web address to everyone who just got out of a straight jacket?