T Nation

Need a Set Workout Plan

I'm 18, I'm 6'0'', I weigh 195 lbs. I try to workout everyday, but I don't really have a set plan, I just do a basic set of things usually and i'm also looking into starting the V-Diet 3.0.

at 6’0 195 you probably don’t need to cut, especially not with something as drastic as the V-Diet. Use the search function to find workout plans that you think will work for you. That or give more details so people can help.

I just want to get really ripped.
thanks for the help though

I want someone to help me find the right supplements that I should take to get buff real quick and a routine that will last.

[quote]S4BOT3UR wrote:
I want someone to help me find the right supplements that I should take to get buff real quick and a routine that will last.[/quote]

You won’t be getting “buff real quick” on any program or any combination of supplements. Building a good physique takes YEARS.

Have you ever trained before? Do you know how to eat properly? I’m assuming no for both questions.

[quote]S4BOT3UR wrote:
I want someone to help me find the right supplements that I should take to get buff real quick and a routine that will last.[/quote]

Hey Genius, try reading the stickies at the top of the beginner page.

you want to cut using the V-Diet while getting “buff real quick”? 0_o’

Nothing will ever happen really quick. give yourself a year of nutrition and consistent training starting with the stickies at the top of the forum.

Read. Learn. Do. Succeed.

Or fail, who knows.

-chris