Need a Pre Workout

By the time I get home from school I’m tired as hell and don’t actually have energy until like a half hour through my workout. I’m considering going with a pre workout which I haven’t done in a long time. I’m looking at andro fury. Supposedly it tastes absolutely disgusting but works. Labeled as a " testosterone charged pre workout " .

Stop asking unnecessary questions all the time.

eat some food and drink a coffee. if i remember from your other posts you are like 16. dont go near pre workouts, especially those infused with testosterone boosters.

17 now but not much different, I used to have a cup of coffee, a banana, and some trail mix before a lift and that didn’t do too much either. I had a free sample of something similar to andro fury and it was an awesome workout I gotta say that

[quote]Mike__Madden wrote:
17 now but not much different, I used to have a cup of coffee, a banana, and some trail mix before a lift and that didn’t do too much either. I had a free sample of something similar to andro fury and it was an awesome workout I gotta say that[/quote]

a banana and some trail mix is a horrible pre workout meal.

try some whey iso blended up with oats, a banana, and some peanut butter.

Take a Spike Caffeine Pill with some Grapefruit Juice. Or just a Spike Energy Drink. They work as far as energy goes. Power Drive will give you insane focus. Stack it with the Spike and it’ll make pretty pumped and energetic for a workout.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Stop asking unnecessary questions all the time.[/quote]

This man gives solid advice. Listen to it.

[quote]wannabebig250 wrote:

17 now but not much different, I used to have a cup of coffee, a banana, and some trail mix before a lift and that didn’t do too much either. I had a free sample of something similar to andro fury and it was an awesome workout I gotta say that[/quote]

try some whey iso blended up with oats, a banana, and some peanut butter.[/quote]

That’s usually my post ( after Dark Matter ), 2 scoops of whey, 3 scoops CytoCarb, peanut butter, honey, and olive oil. What would be a good pre-meal that doesn’t involve protein powder because that’s somewhat limited.

half a pound of chicken, 1/2 cup a rice, 2 cups of black coffee about an hour-hour and a half pre workout does the job for me.

At some point your going to half to stop giving a shit about what people say on the internet and make decisions for yourself. If your always trying to keep up with the next big things that going on in the fitness world you will fail.

Not sure if I could get to that every training day so I might have to switch up. I make my own decisions I wanted to know if anyone had tried andro fury because in the past like 2 out of 5 pre workouts i ever used actually worked

try some whey iso blended up with oats, a banana, and some peanut butter.[/quote]

That’s usually my post ( after Dark Matter ), 2 scoops of whey, 3 scoops CytoCarb, peanut butter, honey, and olive oil. What would be a good pre-meal that doesn’t involve protein powder because that’s somewhat limited.
[/quote]

i wouldnt have that much fat post workout if youre trying to gain mass. its just going to slow down the absorption of the carbs and protein.

and personally i would put some of that whey and cytocarb pre/intra workout.

[/quote]

i wouldnt have that much fat post workout if youre trying to gain mass. its just going to slow down the absorption of the carbs and protein.

and personally i would put some of that whey and cytocarb pre/intra workout.[/quote]
Shit, so hold the PB and oil? would that be a good shake though on an off day ( PB and oil included ) if I didn’t get a whole lot of calories?