T Nation

Need a Plan to Lose Weight

Ok mate looks like you have all the physical side of things right here for you to peruse at your leisure. A big tip that I can give is to start easy and don’t try to do everything at once.

This week you might go to the gym a few times to get the feel of it.

Next week maybe go for a light 15minute jog outside on a nice day after lifting. The week after you might feel really good and start to push yourself in the gym.

Try to enjoy these things. The 1st few times you do any of this it won’t be that easy but believe me when I say the feeling you get when you start smashing your goals and seeing progress it is so worth it.

Than you fall in love with the process. After that the sky is the limit and you are living a lifestyle of a fit, healthy, happy person :slight_smile:

2 Likes

See @he4rtl3ss

Nothing but good things. The 1000 calories is scares me to death. Don’t ever do that.

Just empty your mind and do. Seriously, you got nothing but gold advice (minus the bmi thing).

Good luck and keep the faith.

1 Like

Thank you very much everybody, for the help and words i really appreciate it I read all of the articles you recommended and I’m still learning to achieve my goal it’s an honor to get advice’s from you all.

1 Like