T Nation

Need a Nutrition Plan

Hi, I am 21 years old and go to Luther College, about to be going into my senior year.
WHen i came into college as a freshmen i had never lifted in my life besides for gym class and basketball (which wasn't much). I'm about 6'2", very lanky. I was very tall and skinny. I started lifting in college and became addicted. Now i have filled out my tall frame and have pretty good muscle's (in comparison to my old body image).

I want to continue getting bigger, stronger and more cut of course. I weigh only about 180 (fluctuate from 175-185). Which seems low for my 6'2" frame. I feel since i am 6'2" i should weigh at least 200. Though i haven't been able to break 190!! I want to gain mass but remain cut, and also mainly build up my chest because that is an area that is hard for me to develop. I will try to post a frontal pic of my torso asap.

Okay diet wise. I try to be very conscious of what i eat and try to eat very healthy. I do landscaping in the summer so my diet usually consist of:
cereal for breakfast ( a few bowls) and a protein shake
4 sandwiches packed in my lunch, apple, yogurt, granola bars, water
Dinner is random, but something like spaghetti, corn on the cob, potatoes, fish, anything really
More cereal later, Maybe fry some eggs
Another post workout protein shake in the evening
milk, milk, milk love ittttt

SO working out of my kitchen what do you think is best to try to eat?

ALso when i go back to school in a month, i will be eating out of the Caf everyday

what should i aim for in their when loading up my plate?
Thanks alot in advance for the advice!!

See http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_beginner/bulking_tips_for_newbies .

that link for some reason did not work…

[quote]airtorey15 wrote:
I want to gain mass but remain cut[/quote]
This is the root of the problem. Unless you have freaky genetics, you will not gain mass while staying lean. I have included a flow chart. If you follow it, you will get bigger.

[quote]airtorey15 wrote:
that link for some reason did not work…[/quote]

It’s to the second thread in this forum.

Read it, and then ask any nutrition questions that it doesn’t answer.

ok k thank you

GOMAD

[quote]JayPierce wrote:

[quote]airtorey15 wrote:
I want to gain mass but remain cut[/quote]
This is the root of the problem. Unless you have freaky genetics, you will not gain mass while staying lean. I have included a flow chart. If you follow it, you will get bigger.[/quote]

That flow chart is gold. I just printed it out lol.