Need a New Shaker Bottle

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Tabata motorboating. The equivalent of sticking a Sonicare toothbrush head into the shake and letting it work its magic.

I can actually emulsify oil and water.[/quote]

That’s some serious skill right there. You should make sure women see you do that. Hopefully they’ll realize how that skill can be used in other areas.

I picked up a Blender bottle today and they are great! Very solid, and worth the price. I really think that they are on a level above all other shakers that I have tried.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Honestly, if nobody is looking, I will press my lips into the mouth of the bottle and into the surface of the liquid, and motorboat the bitch.

[/quote]

AHAHAHA HAHAHA

The best shaker I have found that was made by someone tired of leaks has to be the ON shaker bottles. Those suckers rock. - the new ones as shown on their site. Not the flat lid version.

Blender bottle +1.

The guy who pantented that little ball is a genius, and rich off his ass now.

+2 for the Blender Bottle. they have more sizes now, never leak, and resist odor ok. to the guy who asked what else you add that may need the whisk ball…

pulverized oats, malto, cold milk, peanutbutter, olive oil and the list goes on.

I tend to make mini meals in my blender bottles.

Yeah, it’s meant for baby formula, and you have to go to Babys R Us to get it, but you can mix up a LOT of stuff, it seals like a charm, no gasket, and it’s got a nice handle!

[quote]raidium wrote:
+2 for the Blender Bottle. they have more sizes now, never leak, and resist odor ok. to the guy who asked what else you add that may need the whisk ball…

pulverized oats, malto, cold milk, peanutbutter, olive oil and the list goes on.

I tend to make mini meals in my blender bottles. [/quote]

You can mix PB with a whisk ball? I call BS.

For anything with viscosity too great to be mixed by hand, you might as well use a small blender, like the Magic Bullet or something.

Or, you can walk up to a little kid and say, “I bet you’re not strong enough to shake this for 60 seconds!” Works great with little cousins who want to show you up. Heh.

Man, the sadist older sibling in me…

I find it funny when people act like if you have a product such as Blender Bottle (great thing) that you’re perhaps some sort of whining pansy.

i see its a bodybuilding.com shaker, nuff said

[quote]Gillium-001 wrote:
Nards wrote:
I find it funny when people act like if you have a product such as Blender Bottle (great thing) that you’re perhaps some sort of whining pansy.

Who even needs a bottle?! I just pour all of the ingredients in my mouth and shake my head vigorously.
[/quote]

Nice!
Yeah, those guys sound like my dad. When you’d want to go to they gym, they tell you to clean the yard for exercise. OK dad, I’ll clean the yard, but I’m still going to the gym. Ah, those were the days.

I use my roommate’s empty miracle whip bottle. Plenty of room, huge mouth, and the lid is leakless.

I use an empty instant coffee jar. Maxwell House with the easy grip lid, I like that it’s glass.

[quote]Gillium-001 wrote:
Nards wrote:

Who even needs a bottle?! I just pour all of the ingredients in my mouth and shake my head vigorously.
[/quote]

This made me laugh and I needed that. :slight_smile:

Christopher

Why the blender bottle is superior to all other protein shakers (besides the breast):

BPA-Free
The lid is secure and doesn’t f*ing leak
Flip Cap Stays Open When Pouring or Drinking