Need a New Shaker Bottle

I currently have this kind of shaker bottle and it keeps leaking on me. Now after a workout I don’t really care, but when I’m dressed kind of nice and this happens I get pissed. So I nearly put 3 holes in the walls… I aimed for the wooden part so it wouldn’t go through the wall. Point is if this happens again I’m gonna go ape shit. so anybody know of a shaker bottle that doesn’t leak?

I have a couple of those type and I find they leak less if you take OUT the gasket. You might try that. Otherwise there’s a couple other threads about this. Maybe someone has found a winner.

Blender Bottle. Nuff said.

you have too much time on your hands if your posting about a $3 bottle you need.
lol

That’s all I use and they never leak on me.

I don’t use those gasket things though.

dfreezy is spot on…i just got a blender bottle about two weeks ago and it has been a godsend. I plan to go get two more for convenience.

A bottle of water half drank and a post-a-note rolled up as a funnel…perfect and disposable !

those cheap-ass bb.com ones work great. You just have to take your time lining up the threads when you screw on the cap. I have 4 of them and I use the mixer/gasket and the only time I have a leak is when I mis-thread the top because I am being impatient.

I have had these for some time and their fine, be careful not to cross thread the top when you screw it on

[quote]Brewboy69 wrote:
A bottle of water half drank and a post-a-note rolled up as a funnel…perfect and disposable ![/quote]

Hahaha…I thought I was the only one who did this. The blender bottle works really well though. It doesnt seem to hold onto the funky smells of different powders either.

What the hell are you guys mixing that needs a special blender ball?

I can mix everything just fine in my CamelBak water bottle. You know, using a little wrist action.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
What the hell are you guys mixing that needs a special blender ball?[/quote]

It isn’t the wire ball that makes it better IMO, the bottle itself is more solid and better quality than most other shakers, it doesn’t have a gasket yet never leaks, and the design of the cap is nice too.

Didn’t we just have this thread a week ago?

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Didn’t we just have this thread a week ago?[/quote]

Repeat threads on this forum? Never! I think you’re imagining things. :stuck_out_tongue:

I just threw out all of my nasty, old plastic shaker bottles in favor of wide-mouth mason jars.

Solid, cheap as hell, and no leaks.

What the hell are you guys mixing that needs a special blender ball?

[/quote]

For real!

Granted, I only use Metabolic Drive and Surge, but for the love of all that’s shakeable, how weak are your forearms?

I understand if you’re adding extra solid goodies to your shakes, but if you aren’t, it’s time to masturbate more.

Honestly, if nobody is looking, I will press my lips into the mouth of the bottle and into the surface of the liquid, and motorboat the bitch.

Honestly, if nobody is looking, I will press my lips into the mouth of the bottle and into the surface of the liquid, and motorboat the bitch.

[/quote]

sexaaaaay

I was at Starbucks and they are selling aluminum carafe/bottles now. I was thinking of getting one of those because it did have a wide mouth and I could fit my hand in to get it clean

[/quote]
And if they are looking, you charge 'em five bucks for the show, right?

Tabata motorboating. The equivalent of sticking a Sonicare toothbrush head into the shake and letting it work its magic.

I can actually emulsify oil and water.