Need a New Routine After WSSB

For the last year or more I have been following DeFranco’s Westside for Skinny Bastards. Prior to that I had followed a routine similiar to the Dave Tate’s beginnner Westside template. I am currently in the midst of dieting down using Joel Marions Cheaters Diet and things are going well, but I feel like my weight workouts are a little lacking.

I am also currently recovering from a torn meniscus in my knee so the leg workouts are preset by the Doctor. Along with that I have been ellipicalling 1-2 times a week for HIIT and playing hockey 2-3 times a week.

Basically I need something that is different than WSSB enough to be a change of pace and interesting (getting a little bored with it) and be a decent workout for while in a caloric deficit and without using too much legs (or at least has legs in a way that I could sub in my rehab/PT for legs). Anyone have any suggestions?

getting in shape cutting fat challenging, etcc try EDT with mainly compounds shit ripped the fat off me a while back and was eating to gain do 2-3 pr zones each day Done!!

Phill

I did a skinny bastard workout after using a conjugate (westide) routine. I am now using EDT workout. This is my sixth week and decided to test my max and tweek the workout. In 5 weeks my floor press has gone up 25 lbs.

I can’t remember the last time I made these type of gains. I am now changing up the routine and performing a ME lift followed by and EDT set (15 min between 2 exercises). EDT will kick your ass if your not use to the fast pace, but it is worth it. Good luck!

could either of you post your routine for the Westside for Skinny Bastards program

Search the site. I don’t say that to be mean, but my workout changed each workout. The program gives you a menu to choose your exercises, and I get bored pretty fast. You can also checkout defranco.com. He has two different skinny bastard workouts on there.