T Nation

Need a New Gi

I have a Koral Gold Weave that’s seen better days… it’s time to buy a new Gi, but I am trying to avoid spending hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on it…

Any of you have good experiences with cheaper Gi’s out there?

Hey bro,
I’ve got more gi’s than I can count. If I do not have at least one from every manufacturer out there, I’d be shocked.

Out of all the gi’s that I have, I LOVE Gameness Gi’s. Their prices are EXTREMELY fair. I have a very expensive addidas and HCK gi’s, and the Gameness gi’s are every bit as good, if not better.

What size gi do you wear? I have enough that my wife would probably “reward” me for getting rid of one of them… :slight_smile:

a5 or 7

Hmmm… I might actually have a five.

I’ll look, if I have it, the damn thing is yours; just for the sake of getting it out of here. It would make she who must be obeyed happy.

[quote]chokeu2 wrote:

I’ll look, if I have it, the damn thing is yours; just for the sake of getting it out of here. It would make she who must be obeyed happy.

[/quote]

Please let me know, sir! You would be a life saver. I’m trying NOT to spend a fortune on a Gi to make she who must be obeyed and is currently pregnant happy…

[quote]eitelmj wrote:
chokeu2 wrote:

Please let me know, sir! You would be a life saver. I’m trying NOT to spend a fortune on a Gi to make she who must be obeyed and is currently pregnant happy…[/quote]

No worries! Be glad to help, because it’ll get me brownie points from the wife. :slight_smile:

In fact, now that I’m thinking about it, I might have a 4 that runs large. Either way, I’ve got one that I can send to ya.

You rock sir… I’ll PM you my address and phone number and what not… so we can figure out how I can pay you at least for shipping, if not partial payment for the Gi.

Pay it forward.

Class.
Pure Class.

kmc

Gameness, Howard Combat Kimonos and Padilla & Sons all make good, durable and inexpensive gis.