Need a Little Help PLEASE!

Hey guys, I want to apologize in advance for this question as I know I will get ripped for asking such a simple question, however I used to be very involved in this site about 2 years ago and have not been around for a while. I started a business that went nationwide and has eaten my entire life for the past two years, so needless to say, I am really out of the game! I know I should research this but I really dont have much time and need a quick answer.

I have lost about 30 pounds in the last two years due to over working and not working out. I started working out again about 3 months ago and now I just need a little boost and put some weight back on. I have a freind with a small lab that sent me some goodies. The stuff he sent me is a very weird mix to me, that I think sounds like a complete waste. each 10 ml bottle contains 50mg/ml of cyp and 100mg/ml of prop. ??? what is this??? it seems to me that this is a crappy combination and would require 5 injections a week to get 250mg of cyp and 500mg of prop… that alone makes no scence to me???

Have I just been out of the game too long and this is decent, or is it totally a waste? How can i use this to gain a little weight, and get a nice kickstart. I am 35 years old, have used about 12 cycles between the ages of 23 and 31 and am slightly knowledgable about gear. This however, I have no IDEA!

thank you in advance for the help…and criticizm!

You dont have to inject 1ml each time. You can use it anyway you want. Obviously EOD injections is the farthest apart I’d recommend. But decide on a total amount of stuff you want to run per week. Figure out how many ml that is and divide it into EOD injections. Pretty simple. Planning PCT is a bit trickier but not a problem, just go by the longest ester and take it from there.

thank you bonez!!

[quote]chad_in_atl wrote:
Hey guys, I want to apologize in advance for this question as I know I will get ripped for asking such a simple question, however I used to be very involved in this site about 2 years ago and have not been around for a while. I started a business that went nationwide and has eaten my entire life for the past two years, so needless to say, I am really out of the game! I know I should research this but I really dont have much time and need a quick answer.

I have lost about 30 pounds in the last two years due to over working and not working out. I started working out again about 3 months ago and now I just need a little boost and put some weight back on. I have a freind with a small lab that sent me some goodies. The stuff he sent me is a very weird mix to me, that I think sounds like a complete waste. each 10 ml bottle contains 50mg/ml of cyp and 100mg/ml of prop. ??? what is this??? it seems to me that this is a crappy combination and would require 5 injections a week to get 250mg of cyp and 500mg of prop… that alone makes no scence to me???

Have I just been out of the game too long and this is decent, or is it totally a waste? How can i use this to gain a little weight, and get a nice kickstart. I am 35 years old, have used about 12 cycles between the ages of 23 and 31 and am slightly knowledgable about gear. This however, I have no IDEA!

each ml in each bottle contains that concentration of AS that is not the amount of AS in the entire bottle

thank you in advance for the help…and criticizm![/quote]