Need a Good Diet to Lean Up

Hello, I need a good lean diet , workout, and supplement plan to help me lose about 2-4% bodyfat? Anybody has some good links, etc. from here or one’s that you use yourself, would be very helpful not only to me, but to others on here.

My specs:

5’10"
176lbs.
10.2% bodyfat

Thanks,

Todd

You’re already lean. Are you trying to get leaner for a particular reason (sport)?

The “Get Shredded Diet” by John Berardi is a good plan for someone who is already lean and wants to hit single digits.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
You’re already lean. Are you trying to get leaner for a particular reason (sport)?

The “Get Shredded Diet” by John Berardi is a good plan for someone who is already lean and wants to hit single digits.[/quote]

Thanks for the quick response. Again, Thanks, but I’m trying to get down to 4-6%. I don’t think I am lean enough yet and I want to get leaner. I have been using the Beast Building Workout on here throughout the summer to get were I am today. But, I need a good meal / workout / supplement plan , because I feel like I am in a slump right now and need some new motivation.

To answer your question, about playing a sport, I used to be a swimmer for 18 years, but now I am just a bodybuilder. My goal is to be in a professional bodybuilding magazine and eventually get sponsored to encourage fitness across the US.

Thanks again,

Todd

Then use the Get Shredded Diet by John Berardi. It’s made for lean guys who want to get shredded.

Thanks! Anymore suggestions?

Todd

Start bulking.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Start bulking.[/quote]

/thread

Write down what you eat and when if you already don’t, otherwise proceed with Get Shredded.

Most cutting programs are simply starvation diets, this one attempts to meet nutrient needs other than kcal requirements, but keeps the intake at a level where you get the most bang for the buck.

Follow the supplement recommendations too, not just the diet.

[quote]hiddot84 wrote:
…I have been using the Beast Building Workout on here throughout the summer to get were I am today. But, I need a good meal / workout / supplement plan…[/quote]…(You found that on here using your own research skills, why not for the diet?)…You have to find a program you can live with, as a matter of fact an excellent one is sitting on the front page of testosterone tailor-made for what you asked: “plateau busting nutrition”! So will you please get your buttocks over there and get to work?..It’s just a mouse click away…

[quote]Christine wrote:
Start bulking.[/quote]

Agreed.

You’re not going to get in a fitness mag at 165 lbs of 4% BF, then again I could be wrong… “Oxygen” Magazine might have some opportunities.