Neck Got Too Big

Hey everyone im new to this site and im looking for some advice. I can’t seem to button the top button on my dress shirts anymore anyone have any advice on what I can do ?

How does your pants fit?

they fit fine

I don’t have to dress up too much but I dread it when I do

Are you losing your hair?

You’re new here, but if you want advice you need to post up a pic of a scantily dressed woman. Preferably with a nice ass.

No pic, no advice.

It may take a few years, but some rings like this ought to decrease your neck’s circumference.

If that’s too much hassle, you can get some shirt collar extenders.

No full head of hair

lol ok you got it

Okay can you take a picture holding a shoe and post it?

nice picture but that looks uncomfortable my friend struggles with the same problem he said those collar extenders break and you can see it when the tie moves. I have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks and im dreading it

[quote]Mikey1007 wrote:
Hey everyone im new to this site and im looking for some advice. I can’t seem to button the top button on my dress shirts anymore anyone have any advice on what I can do ?[/quote]

Yeah, buy a bigger shirt.

[quote]Mikey1007 wrote:
nice picture but that looks uncomfortable my friend struggles with the same problem he said those collar extenders break and you can see it when the tie moves. I have a wedding to go to in a couple of weeks and im dreading it [/quote]

http://www.amazon.com/Wonder-Button-Collar-Expanders-Extender/dp/B0008172YS

Get the collar extenders for $6. If it’s a Catholic wedding, you’ll have your tie cinched for an hour, tops. It’s not going to break in an hour and who cares if someone sees it. Once the wedding is over, everyone undoes the top button and loosens their ties anyways.

Any other religious ceremony and you’ll be in and out in 30 minutes. Unless, it’s Greek Orthodox in which case it’ll be the longest 3 hours of your life.

Pants fit but neck is too big?

Someone’s been skipping leg day.

Can anyone recommend some heavy metal music to work out to?

I’m not sure what I should do for a career. I want to make good money, but I don’t want to spend too much time at work because I have a lot of other stuff to do. What do you guys think would be a good job for someone like me?

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
I’m not sure what I should do for a career. I want to make good money, but I don’t want to spend too much time at work because I have a lot of other stuff to do. What do you guys think would be a good job for someone like me?[/quote]

Therapist? :wink:

Pic of OP.

OP, do you know any women with smelly hair?

My friend turned me on to this product called the magnetic button he said he saw them in the mall and it was a magnetic button that attaches over the existing button on your dress shirt but looks like a regular button and gives you more neck room, so im going to give this a try this thanks for all your help though guys