Nebido (Undecanoate) Early Experiences

I actually don’t get any at all. I keep reading about people getting it with Nebido but I’ve been totally fine strangely

Where do you inject and so you aspirate 1st?

Glute. I just do the top outer quarter. I think it’s dorsogluteal

:+1: appreciate all the info

No worries. I have my bloods in 4 weeks. Check in with me after that if your interested in how those come out

Put a note in the diary👍

How are you finding Nebido?

I just switched myself and also have low shbg, I’m doing 0.4ml weekly.

I have a few concerns though as I’ve read longer esters aromatise more to E2

.4ml is that 100mg?

Well it seems to be working just very very slowly (as expected). First 4/5 weeks were pretty rough.

I had high e2 on daily test c and then over responded to the AI. I am not great with this stuff but from how my doctor explained it to me I think the longer ester means less spikes which means I won’t produce e2 in the way I was with the spikes test c was causing.

How long have you been on it now? How is it for you?

Ah I see, that makes sense.

What are your current labs on Nebido?

It’s not great but I know it takes long to build up, I switched from Test E to Nebido so only two injections, 1 full 1000 then 4 weeks started 100mg weekly

My first set of labs on Nebido are due in 3/4 weeks which will have been 12 weeks since starting for me.

Have you done labs already?

Ah I see, that makes sense.

What are your current labs on Nebido?

It’s not great but I know it takes long to build up, I switched from Test E to Nebido so only two injections, 1 full 1000 then 4 weeks started 100mg weekly
[/quote]

According to steroid plotter it’s going to take 6 - 7 weeks at that dosage before you are getting 6 to 7mg of the product released each day. That’s only normal/natural levels for a lot of guys apparently.

You might need a bit more than 100mg a week to put a smile on your face, I know I would with high SHBG anyways

I have messed about with this steroid plotter but I don’t think it’s very accurate, it says Nebido peaks at 24 hours but it’s closer to 5 - 7 days for peak levels after injection.

hellouuu5, how’s it going? Have you had any recent bloods?

Hey yes I actually do feel better but not yet perfect. The progression is now obvious just very slow. I have my review with my doctor next week. It’s taken 12 weeks to get from feeling like utter hell to feeling ok(ish) so looks like i just need to have patience.

E2 looks like it might be high but I have no high symptoms.

Bloods

Hormones

FSH X 0.3 IU/L (Range: 1.5 - 12.4)

LH X 0.3 IU/L (Range: 1.7 - 8.6)

Oestradiol X 197 pmol/L (Range: < 192)

Testosterone 18.9 nmol/L (Range: 7.6 - 31.4)

Free Testosterone - Calc. 0.58 nmol/L (Range: 0.2 - 0.62)

Prolactin X 417 mIU/L (Range: 86 - 324)

Proteins

Total Protein 63 g/L (Range: 63 - 83)

Albumin 45 g/L (Range: 34 - 50)

Globulin X 18 g/L (Range: 19 - 35)

SHBG X 13 nmol/L (Range: 16 - 55)

That’s great news, free T has come up nicely, my guess is you need it slightly higher than the range given to feel good?

Looking back to my 1st round of TRT, I definitely felt best when Free T and E2 were over the ‘normal’ range. No side effects either.

Stick at it👍

Keep this up to date and let us know how you get on :slight_smile: My first labs are due in 4 weeks so will update with mine too

No worries will do.

How are you feeling now?

I have used 30g insulin syringes with Nebido without a problem. It DOES take some minutes to load. Or, you can backload the 30g insulin syringes in a batch (making sure to avoid contamination), or use 27g insulin syringes (not every maker produces that combo, a one-piece insulin syringe in 26g, 1/2 inch needle… Easy Touch does).

Correction: “27g” not “26g”

Ive been on Nebido for years now. I took blood tests and determined that Nebido once per month was best for me to keep levels at a 1000. If I wait 2 months, my levels fall to the 500’s or 600’s and if I wait the 3 months, it falls even lower than that. It should be noted that I start feeling the “dip” after about 2 months, I just dont feel my best.

To feel my best I need to pin atleast once per month. I dont need any estrogen blockers and the only side effects I have is acne on the back. I also take Finasteride (1mg every other day) to maintain healthy hair, but more specifically to ensure the Nebido doesn’t thin my hair (this has not happened). I didnt start feeling really great until like 6-8 months after I very first started. Make sure you exercise atleast 3x per week with weights. Nebido is amazing, it just sucks thst we have to take it for life. Well, Im probably gonna stop taking it at 60 yrs. Im 38 right now.

1 Like