T Nation

NCF drops for bill brock or cy or someone smarter than me

Ok so jim V an accomplished powerlifter and strongman like these new NCF drops dnt get me wrong endorsments usually dont matter but jimV is a good guyhe posts on the freak forum like i do and he seems honest so heres the deal. theese NCF drops are like 95% pure nitrogen the other 5% is creatine carnatine and b vitamins not too advanced i know anyways can one of you biochem gurus tell me whether nitrogen supplementaion is feasable ive found no studies on medline to support or deny it. so any help would be appreciated.