NBC's Heroes (Non-Spoiler Thread)

READ FIRST: This thread is only for discussing episodes of the show Heroes that have actually aired so far. No spoilers, leaked script, etc. Thanks :slight_smile:

Discuss away…

Somebody has to start and it might as well be me.

I’m beginning to think that Cylar (sp?), the nuclear blast and Claires father are in no way connected. Hell if mutants such as these did exist it wouldn’t just be one organisation tracking them. Just my 2 cents.

It looks like claire seems set to do her own heroic stuff without meeting the others, killing a rapist is a fine place to start. All the other heros have done is talk, except hiro saving that school girl. I guess we’ll see

Does anyone know where I can watch the early episodes? I watched the first on NBC.com but they only have the latest ones there now. Also I have checked youtube but I cannot find “Collision” (1x04) or any after that. Thanks guys!

[quote]stilllearning wrote:
Does anyone know where I can watch the early episodes? I watched the first on NBC.com but they only have the latest ones there now. Also I have checked youtube but I cannot find “Collision” (1x04) or any after that. Thanks guys![/quote]

Oh you’re right…that’s weird. However I bookmarked some of the earlier episodes. If you go to the first episode through my bookmark, you still have the option to select the others in between.

www.nbc.com/Video/rewind/full_episodes/heroes_01.shtml

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/41

enjoy. there are a ton of other shows, cartoons, anime, and movies.