T Nation

NBA Playoffs!

Well what do you hoop guys think about the playoffs around the corner? I thought the Supersonics were gonna go far, but not now. Too many injuries.

If the Heat don’t have Shaq, forget it! If they do they’ll be a big threat!

The Spurs are looking tired & w/o Ducan, no chance in hell! If he comes back HEALTHY & w/ adding Glenn the big dog could go far. Manu is badass along w/ Brent Barry.

But I truly believe from what I’ve seen that Dallas will win the whole thing.

What do u T-Dudes think?

Dallas is playing good and I think it’s about time that they did go further, but I still think that Suns are the team to beat(if Nash stays healthy). The darkhorse in the Western conference is the Nuggets though, and I think that they might go really far.But regardless it doesn’t matter since the Bulls will kick ass all the way to the championship. I just hope the Curry gets back soon and Chandler’s eye isn’t too scratched up.

[quote]ranmao wrote:
Dallas is playing good and I think it’s about time that they did go further, but I still think that Suns are the team to beat(if Nash stays healthy). The darkhorse in the Western conference is the Nuggets though, and I think that they might go really far.But regardless it doesn’t matter since the Bulls will kick ass all the way to the championship. I just hope the Curry gets back soon and Chandler’s eye isn’t too scratched up.[/quote]

The Bulls?! I am a fan, but they’re not ready yet. Next yr. for sure, they have a great mixture of around talent! AND, I’m a huge Skiles fan!!! He knows b-ball like the back of his hand. Did u know he still has the assist record in the NBA with I believe 31?

Anybody watch the Rockets/Suns game?! What a great comeback & for the win for the Houston Rockets! Great game, alot fun to watch. T-mac was huge, Jon Barry played really well as did Sura.

I guess we don’t have many fans or ballers out here in T-Mag huh?!

And here’s a pic of one of the most exciting ever to play the game!