NBA 2011-2012 Season Thread 2

Also, welcome back sammy_sneed.

Good to see u back and all the best with your post-op…

x2 Sam Sneed, hope you recover quickly and come back 100%

Amare is looking like Amare again, and not like Amare…fucker is playing Defense!

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
So did anyone watch the LAL-DAL game last night?[/quote]

I did.

Sessions lookin like CP out there…[/quote]

UGH WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP MAKING EXTREME STATEMENTS?

That being said, I do like Sessions. He’s on my fantasy bball team… can’t play a lick of defense but Fisher might be the only one who’s worse, so it’s an upgrade. And he is very efficient on offense.

[quote]scj119 wrote:

[quote]chillain wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
So did anyone watch the LAL-DAL game last night?[/quote]

I did.

Sessions lookin like CP out there…[/quote]

UGH WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP MAKING EXTREME STATEMENTS?[/quote]

lol

I didn’t get the Lin reference until this post.

Thanks guys!

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

Amare is looking like Amare again, and not like Amare…fucker is playing Defense![/quote]

They got a pretty easy schedule the rest of March. This would be a good time to try and make some progress as far the standings go. It’s only the 1st quarter but they’re not looking so good against Toronto tonight.

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE OKC VS WOLVES GAME??? love had 51pts 14 rebounds and not alot of turnovers. game went to 2OT and during the end of the 4th quarter, 2 consecutive 3 point buzzer beaters by kevin durant and then kevin love. awesome shit. Wolves did not have nikolai and rubio. ):

[quote]LTKO wrote:
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE OKC VS WOLVES GAME??? love had 51pts 14 rebounds and not alot of turnovers. game went to 2OT and during the end of the 4th quarter, 2 consecutive 3 point buzzer beaters by kevin durant and then kevin love. awesome shit. Wolves did not have nikolai and rubio. ):[/quote]

Damn dude.

I didn’t even hear about that. I’ve been watching the college games (go 'Cuse) on CBS and the Knicks/Pistons game. I didn’t even hear it brought up.

lol. nba.com has the highlights! including one with all of love’s points. when love hit the 3 pointer at the end of the fourth, the sigh from the okc fans was awesome to hear. it must be a freaking amazing feeling to disappoint 18000+ fans. (it was apparently full house in the okc stadium)

[quote]sam_sneed wrote:

[quote]LTKO wrote:
WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE OKC VS WOLVES GAME??? love had 51pts 14 rebounds and not alot of turnovers. game went to 2OT and during the end of the 4th quarter, 2 consecutive 3 point buzzer beaters by kevin durant and then kevin love. awesome shit. Wolves did not have nikolai and rubio. ):[/quote]

Damn dude.

I didn’t even hear about that. I’ve been watching the college games (go 'Cuse) on CBS and the Knicks/Pistons game. I didn’t even hear it brought up.[/quote]

How you like that name Sullinger?

T-minus 2 hours until OKC-MIA game.

Can’t wait!!!

King James vs Prince Durant

The real game of thrones.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote] Sam_Sneed wrote

I didn’t even hear about that. I’ve been watching the college games (go 'Cuse) on CBS and the Knicks/Pistons game. I didn’t even hear it brought up.[/quote]

How you like that name Sullinger?[/quote]

Bah, it was still a good game. Kentucky is still going to wipe their asses with OSU anyhow.

I had Louisville, Indiana, NC State and OSU in the Final Four when I filled out my bracket before the tourney started. 50% ain’t that bad.

I had Louisville winning the championship then and I still do.

C’mon Ricky don’t let me down!

Not watching it, but Hawks and Jazz are in 4OT right now.

I had Louisville, Indiana, NC State and OSU in the Final Four when I filled out my bracket before the tourney started. 50% ain’t that bad.

C’mon Ricky don’t let me down![/quote]

All I see in your post is that you didn’t have Kentucky in your final four. That may have been the easiest surefire pick in recent tourney history(there was a 0% chance of Indiana beating them again).

[quote]red04 wrote:

C’mon Ricky don’t let me down![/quote]

All I see in your post is that you didn’t have Kentucky in your final four. That may have been the easiest surefire pick in recent tourney history(there was a 0% chance of Indiana beating them again).[/quote]

Man I’ve seen that Watford game-winner so many times, I was feeling Indiana this year. At the start of the season I would probably have had Kentucky as a favourite but Indiana and a hand full of other teams surprised everyone playing as good as they did. I still have reservations about Kentucky in that they’re a freshman team, as Calipari is well accustomed to coaching.

I don’t think Kentucky was a sure fire pick. You have a young team helmed under Calipari that has played sloppy at times during the season. There were questions on them coming into the tournament. Now I have Louisville beating them

haha Mike Brown benching Kobe Bryant with 5 minutes left in the Grizz game was priceless. MB has balls benching Kobe ‘Mr. Laker for life/the pride and joy of Laker nation’ Bryant in a home game with a big but manageable deficit.

[quote]LTKO wrote:

Not to mention Barea’s respectable triple double.

King James vs Prince Durant

The real game of thrones.[/quote]

King James never showed up lol. Damn, Miami’s defense sucked. Kind of reminds a bit of last year when they waited for the playoffs to turn up the intensity.