T Nation

NBA 2009-2010

I wasn’t able to catch the Spurs vs. Bulls but I did see the Nuggets rape the Blazers! My man Anthony had over 40 points last night and the final score was 97 to 94. The Blazers have a pretty good defense, and Oden is definitely puting them at a higher level, but some of them can’t make a simple free throw shot. Tonight The Bulls take on the Celtics.

I myself am a HUGE Celtics fan. My buddies hate how the refs all favor them but I kind of like that about them. They are all older than alot of NBA players, but age = wisdom haha. We’ve got a loong season ahead of us. Maybe Oden gets MYP?

hahahahashahahahahahaha what game were you watching.

[quote]Stength4life wrote:
I wasn’t able to catch the Spurs vs. Bulls but I did see the Nuggets rape the Blazers! My man Anthony had over 40 points last night and the final score was 97 to 94. The Blazers have a pretty good defense, and Oden is definitely puting them at a higher level, but some of them can’t make a simple free throw shot. Tonight The Bulls take on the Celtics.

I myself am a HUGE Celtics fan. My buddies hate how the refs all favor them but I kind of like that about them. They are all older than alot of NBA players, but age = wisdom haha. We’ve got a loong season ahead of us. Maybe Oden gets MYP?[/quote]

Blazers have gutted me for many years. Last night was just another bleeding.

I myself am a HUGE Celtics fan.[/quote]

Bastard.

Melo was insane last night. I think he could actually be in the running for MVP this year if he keeps this up. Can’t wait for Bulls/Celtics rematch tonight. Rose is back in rhythm and will hopefully light up the garden again.

Lol the Nuggets won by 3, I don’t think that’s much of a raping.
Everybody is hating on the Magic for some reason. I guess its a bad thing when you acquire VC, Barnes, J-Will, and Bass.
This may sound far fetched, but I think the (healthy)Wizards can possibly win the East.
Arenas, Jamison, and Butler are a good big 3, plus they have Mike Miller, Foye, Bltches, Haywood, McGee which makes them a good, deep team.

I’m hoping for another triple overtime just cause I 'm not doing shit tonight. Garnett is back baby!!

I’m hoping for another triple overtime just cause I 'm not doing shit tonight. Garnett is back baby!! [/quote]

I was at that triple-OT game. I seriously don’t need that kind of stress right now LOL.

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
Lol the Nuggets won by 3, I don’t think that’s much of a raping.
Everybody is hating on the Magic for some reason. I guess its a bad thing when you acquire VC, Barnes, J-Will, and Bass.
This may sound far fetched, but I think the (healthy)Wizards can possibly win the East.
Arenas, Jamison, and Butler are a good big 3, plus they have Mike Miller, Foye, Bltches, Haywood, McGee which makes them a good, deep team.[/quote]

You MAY be on to something. I will admit that Arenas is truly an All star. (3 times in fact.) And he really showed potential when he had a knee injury I believe and still played with skilllll. The Wizards are good, but I do not believe they are nearly as finnese as the Celtics or the Lakers.

Maybe Oden gets MYP?[/quote]

WTF, Oden gets MVP???!!!1 You think its a little bit too early to be calling out MVPs?

Then my vote goes to Stephen Jackson, haha.

Go nuggets and Jazz!!

-We all know the Lakers are gonna win it all AGAIN this year.

-The raptors are gonna be a surprise in the East.

-The shaq-lebron duo will be a HUGE failure for reasons I wont even get into.

-Melo/Kobe might get MVP depending on whos gonna come out on top out West.

-Ty Lawson, like I’ve said a million times should have been a lottery pick. The guy is better than most lottery picks.

-I changed my mind about the first one. The Lakers will in fact THREEPEAT like they did back in 2000-2002.

Boston 118
Chicago 90

Bitches!!!

So in my book, THAT is rape.

Boston 118
Chicago 90

Bitches!!!

So in my book, THAT is rape. [/quote]

x2, that game was disgusting. Bulls didn’t show up at all. Got to hand it to Boston though, they’re defense is damn near perfect. Not to mention they were hitting almost every shot in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.

Ginobli is insane if anyone watched them against the hornets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX-00RniXZ0&feature=related watch at 3 minutes what makes it better is he can only go left.