"Nazi Punching": Good or Bad?

Ha, was simply curious as to what constituted people, “your age.” (I’m 29, and appear to have very similar views, which is why I was curious.)

1 Like

No surprise here

1 Like

I got moderate conservatism as well.

1 Like

That’s where we differ. I’m 27 but have the bone deep pessimism that defines a conservative.

2 Likes

Globalist shill

1 Like

I’m still on the left? This site is rigged! FAKE NEWS!

2 Likes

Accursed globalist! How much is Soto’s paying you?!

1 Like

This is kind of creepy, since if I’m not mistaken we both share a first-hand authoritarian experience.

1 Like

I answered neutral on a lot of them … Their wording was suspect to me

4 Likes

Is it that surprising? Neither of you scored high on authoritarianism, and it would be hard to shake off all of your childhood’s taught social attitudes.

Edit: This isn’t a jab, by the way. I haven’t shaken off my Catholic sensibilities despite not being one for ever a decade.

2 Likes

I’ve met the guy in person @flipcollar . He’s very chill, probably until it’s time not to chill. He did have a bright pink mohawk at the time, but was definitely non authoritarian on most things.

I’d buy a beer for all but 1 regular lefty posters on here. This site seems to attract mostly reasonable people.

I think the term snowflake is relegated to the stereotype of people who can’t handle anything they disagree with and need a safe space “I can’t even with this!”.

4 Likes

I know, ED doesn’t look like he’s a beer drinker.

2 Likes

He’s a doctor. I’d have to get him red wine. I’d drink with @EyeDentist any day.

The guy I wouldn’t hang with is he who shall not be named.

2 Likes

Sshh, even referencing him can summon him from his crypt.

1 Like

Welp. Turns out “ultra capitalism” is a thing. Guess we know the name of my third party now. I concur with @Sloth that many of the questions were worded oddly. Do I support teaching kids morals and traditions? Yes. Do I believe in forcing you to do the same? No. So… it’s a WIP.

2 Likes

He’s the guy I’d slap everyday under @T3hPwnisher purge-lite

2 Likes

The nice thing about looking like me is that I never have to prove myself. I don’t have to actually BE someone you don’t want to fuck with. People aren’t going to test me. But to respond directly to the snowflake, thing, I’d laugh it off. I’m not offended by idiots. If someone thinks ‘that guy leans left politically, he must cry when he sees people with guns and he hates jesus and he loves antifa and name calling offends him and he uses bathrooms for people who identify as unicorns and blah blah blah’… whatevs. I’m not easy to provoke in real life.

Unless people are very close to me, or follow me on facebook, they generally don’t know my politics. I’m very passionate about what I believe, but I can be a chameleon when I need to be. In my line of work, everybody loves Trump. And they want to express that love at the most random, tactless opportunities. It’s weird. And they all assume ‘small business owner. mining industry. Texas. Yep! Flipcollar loves Trump as much as we do!’ I kinda just smile and nod. Business is business. No need to rock that boat.

As would I, on both sides. It’s a great community. Very few idiots among the regular T Nation posters in general. If you’re in Ohio again for the Arnold next year, I’ll be there as well.

Also: I’m pretty sure I’m the only regular on here who’s actually had a beer (or 20) with Yogi. One of these days I’ll have one with Ct Rockula too.

5 Likes

Yeah lol. I dunno. I’m quite open to welfare depending on the demographics of the country even without the “moral” element because eventually people will revolt violently. The government normally takes the chance to enact legislation in order to secure peace that will end up being used against normal citizens in the future. It’s happened so many times over here because of the speed society is advancing. I’m also very liberal when it comes to individual sovereignty which includes gay and transsexual rights.

Same here. That’s 2 decades for me lol.

1 Like

Precisely why I think a welfare system is wise (Not necessarily the one we have). It is perfectly consistent with a conservative worldview to have provision for the poor, and their healthcare. Suffering is an evil to be avoided, and any conservative should support basic provision for the poor, IMO.

1 Like

The walls can only be built so high before the impoverished spill over them.

1 Like