T Nation

Navy Seal Steroid Gear Plan and How to Take

So I'm watching Navy Seals Bud's Class 234 on youtube, thinking hell yeah I can do that.
inb4 "herp derp if you need drugs, you don't have the mentality to do what it takes to win and be a seal". FUCK YOU
here is my steroid plan for Basic Underwater demolitions training.

500mg Test Suspension
12.5 mg Exemestane
10 mg GW501516

If I decide to PCT-Nolva for quick PCT during thirdphase (more for mental health).

Test Suspension-I'd use suspension in case they drug test at the end. It's in and out of your system very quickly. Before hell week, when you can't leave base, I would dose 500mg Test Enanthate in one shot.

Exemestane- So I would use Exemestane(aromasin) instead of Adex because exemestane is suicidal. The aromatase biding sites are destroyed, leaving my PCT easier to deal with. Less risk of gyno, mental sanity still intact. Aromasin also has androgenous behavior, so more agressiveness than Adex, which is good for soldiers in training. (gotta stay fired up)

GW501516- For endurance, this would let me beat the crap out other boat crews. I could run 12 miles easy. Increases core body temperature, so surf torture wouldn't suck nearly as bad as the guy next to me. Decreases bodyfat a great deal and might make you feel sick. I would discontinue after hell week for a while. I would use it on that 12 mile run across the island with the 40 lb pack of sand.

Things I might add
500mg EQ- for endurance, helps you eat everything for calories. Increases red blood cell count.

why I might not add it- EQ does increase red blood cell count, and in addition to everything else will up your blood pressure. This would kick you ass in dive phase, you'd get CO2 poisioning much faster and you'd be unable to hold your breathe as long. Further, the half life of EQ might ding me on a drug test.

40 MG winstol- helps tremendously with performance in any sport, increases red blood cell count. increases endurance.
Why I might not add it. In addition to what EQ would do, but on a lesser scale, I don't have that much experience with Winny. On top of that it could make you sick. Need more info on winny. Further, the half life of winny might ding me on a drug test.

Things I definitely would not add
masteron- increased iritability and aggression, inability to work with a team
tren- are you insane? night sweats, aggression out the ass, stiff joints, proclactin buildup, rage,
Dbol- spikes blood pressure way too much, would kick your ass in pool comp. decreases appetite
deca- would show up on drug test without a doubt otherwise I'd totally use it. may cause mood swings and inability to work with a team
proviron-retarded, increased libido, why would you want this?
halotestin-rage, inability to work with a team
Aderol or vyvanse during hell week- decreased appetite, increased agression, would show up on drug test

things I don't think would help but I'm not against
primo
anavar

So you have to live off base with your wife or family I think. I don't know. Make sure you live close, because driving to and from would decrease sleep time a fuck ton. I don't know if they test for steroids. GW wouldn't pop up anyway, it's too new. If they do a 10 panel rapid or lab test steroids don't pop up. A 10 panel is a urine test that tests for the 10 main kinds of recreational drugs (canabanoids, benzoldiazapenes, amphetamines, opiates, etc.) However in the NAVY code drug use is not tolerated and if you are caught they will test you, if you are suspected they will test you.

The question is not so much as what to take, but how do take it and not get caught. I don't know the rules or even daily life outside of what I see on youtube. I do have friends in the navy that were deployed near Tijuana and would cross the border to get steroids. I was told this was common place, and if you're in good with the army border patrol its not a big deal. But I was told a seal got booted after testing positive for Deca. They pulled him into the office and said look, "we're all on gear, we feel bad, but theres nothing we can do, you failed"

for the months leading up to buds take EQ, test enanthate, primo with Adex. I would not do deca as it can stay in your system for over a year with prolonged use. If you are ever tested that would pop up, even if you were clean during BUDS. (a friend of a friend of a friend I heard got busted with deca after buds, even though he was clean the entire time because he had used it soooo much prior).

until next time
-greenseedless

Let me preface my post with I think that guys doing this stuff should have near unrestricted access to gear. Who wouldn’t want your elite soldiers in the best place physically and mentally? Anything else is just stupid, but I digress.

You can’t do this and not get caught without having some insider information. I get that’s why you are asking here, but talking to someone that just went through it will give you 100% better advice.

Taking a 500mg shot of Test-E right before hell week isn’t gonna help you. That takes time to build up in your system and for your body to respond. I was a little confused by your post on what classes and when you would be taking things, but I wanted to throw that out there. I think your post would be easier to follow if you laid out a timeline of your training camps.

LMAO! You’re one crazy fucker. I love it!

But seriously, a lot of this is mental. Although I agree gear may help somewhat, and yes, gear should be legal for use in the military, I doubt you’ll need it.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
LMAO! You’re one crazy fucker. I love it!

But seriously, a lot of this is mental. Although I agree gear may help somewhat, and yes, gear should be legal for use in the military, I doubt you’ll need it.[/quote]

If anything i would just stick with suspension if you HAVE to and throw in some halo if you can control yourself. But like dth said, i think the majority is mental although a physical boost can only help.

what’s your prior experience with these drugs? Is this a first cycle or have you used some or all of the compounds listed previously?

I think halo is a really bad idea, the anabolic androgenic ratio says it would help but it’s mainly used for agression. that would kill you in the teams.
Just like a real world mission the plan can change at any time. So the entire gear regimen would be fluid and subject to change

71 mg Test Suspension daily (500 a week) weeks days 1-14, weeks 3.5-16
test Cyp 500mg ONE SHOT day prior to hell week simply for the long acting ester, get as much as I can out of it. You could argue test blend so that it’s even but that’s not the point. I want as much test as I can have on that 4th and 5th day.
12.5 mg Exemestane ED
GW 10 mg ED in the morning with juice. dosage of GW ranges from 5-20.

of course it’s all mental. but testosterone would be used FOR the mentality. I’m not so concerned with muscle as I am with liquid confidence and agression. I’m using the test more for my brain than my muscles.

I don’t have any intention of going to the SEALS. I just saw class 234 on youtube and thought fuck yeah. I couldn’t find shit online about this so I figured I’d make it. Most forums are poor kids outta highschool asking what they should take and then morons saying “derp don’t do drugs, they’re bad M’kay”

have had much experience. I have no intention of going to the SEALS.

have experience with all compounds listed except
Halo, Anavar, and GW
limited experience with winny.
fav compound of all time is EQ

I only suggested halo if you can handle the aggression. Some people can channel it to the right things. If youre concerned about drug testing, eq would be out of the question, no?

Gear won’t get you through BUDs. I know lots of ODA guys and most of them were clean when they went in. They start gearing after they get in.

Good luck though, its pretty much all mental.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
If youre concerned about drug testing, eq would be out of the question, no?[/quote]

This is exactly what I was thinking. Detection time is several months. I see no reason to use test suspension for the sake of passing drug tests if you’re also gonna run something like EQ.

What kind of notice are you going to have for possible testing? Even suspension is detectable for several days, depending on the type of test.

Most guys Ran EQ… kept it in their vehicle. Just my experience… alot of them were young… 19-23… don’t think they were even running test or AI or pct… a few dudes got busted in 3rd phase on the island… class 287 right here… all I know… is i knew who the dudes on gear were… they would be On the way back from the halfway point on the 4 mile when I was barely TO the halfway point… fuckers were heave set ad fuck … and TRUCKIN

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Gear won’t get you through BUDs. I know lots of ODA guys and most of them were clean when they went in. They start gearing after they get in.

Good luck though, its pretty much all mental.[/quote]

Well said… even the instructors are geared out… it’s a tight comunity… but the way they put it… there’s a time and a place… and BUD/s is not the time and place… make it to the teams and then turn into the big green angry giant kicking down doors

Still think it’s a dumb idea to do it while in school. Pass and then start gearing like all the regular sf people.

The drug testing is standard navy urinalysis.

[quote]Ross_AlanUSN10 wrote:
The drug testing is standard navy urinalysis.
[/quote]

blood tests are possible if there is strong suspicion of something that would require that sort of test to detect though right? That’s what I’ve been told, but I don’t know for sure.

If it’s only urinalysis, you can still get popped for the test suspension, but the window is pretty small. The GW can’t be detected in urinalysis, as far as I know.

Yes the drug testing is standard urinalysis for the common recreational drugs. However as you stated…flip. if suspicion is high they Could potentially blood test you… I’ve heard there is a drug test for steroids but it’s expensive as fuck. Granted… like I previously stated I knew who was on gear… but its hard for the instructors to tell who is on gear or not even being on it themselves.

Simply because the caliber of men who go through training to start with are usualy College athletes And yoked up animals anyways… alot of guys run gear in the 2 months before buds in Chicago at “prebuds”

[quote]greenseedless wrote:
So I’m watching Navy Seals Bud’s Class 234 on youtube, thinking hell yeah I can do that.
inb4 “herp derp if you need drugs, you don’t have the mentality to do what it takes to win and be a seal”. FUCK YOU
here is my steroid plan for Basic Underwater demolitions training.

500mg Test Suspension
12.5 mg Exemestane
10 mg GW501516

If I decide to PCT-Nolva for quick PCT during thirdphase (more for mental health).

Test Suspension-I’d use suspension in case they drug test at the end. It’s in and out of your system very quickly. Before hell week, when you can’t leave base, I would dose 500mg Test Enanthate in one shot.

Exemestane- So I would use Exemestane(aromasin) instead of Adex because exemestane is suicidal. The aromatase biding sites are destroyed, leaving my PCT easier to deal with. Less risk of gyno, mental sanity still intact. Aromasin also has androgenous behavior, so more agressiveness than Adex, which is good for soldiers in training. (gotta stay fired up)

GW501516- For endurance, this would let me beat the crap out other boat crews. I could run 12 miles easy. Increases core body temperature, so surf torture wouldn’t suck nearly as bad as the guy next to me. Decreases bodyfat a great deal and might make you feel sick. I would discontinue after hell week for a while. I would use it on that 12 mile run across the island with the 40 lb pack of sand.

Things I might add
500mg EQ- for endurance, helps you eat everything for calories. Increases red blood cell count.

why I might not add it- EQ does increase red blood cell count, and in addition to everything else will up your blood pressure. This would kick you ass in dive phase, you’d get CO2 poisioning much faster and you’d be unable to hold your breathe as long. Further, the half life of EQ might ding me on a drug test.

40 MG winstol- helps tremendously with performance in any sport, increases red blood cell count. increases endurance.
Why I might not add it. In addition to what EQ would do, but on a lesser scale, I don’t have that much experience with Winny. On top of that it could make you sick. Need more info on winny. Further, the half life of winny might ding me on a drug test.

Things I definitely would not add
masteron- increased iritability and aggression, inability to work with a team
tren- are you insane? night sweats, aggression out the ass, stiff joints, proclactin buildup, rage,
Dbol- spikes blood pressure way too much, would kick your ass in pool comp. decreases appetite
deca- would show up on drug test without a doubt otherwise I’d totally use it. may cause mood swings and inability to work with a team
proviron-retarded, increased libido, why would you want this?
halotestin-rage, inability to work with a team
Aderol or vyvanse during hell week- decreased appetite, increased agression, would show up on drug test

things I don’t think would help but I’m not against
primo
anavar

So you have to live off base with your wife or family I think. I don’t know. Make sure you live close, because driving to and from would decrease sleep time a fuck ton. I don’t know if they test for steroids. GW wouldn’t pop up anyway, it’s too new. If they do a 10 panel rapid or lab test steroids don’t pop up. A 10 panel is a urine test that tests for the 10 main kinds of recreational drugs (canabanoids, benzoldiazapenes, amphetamines, opiates, etc.) However in the NAVY code drug use is not tolerated and if you are caught they will test you, if you are suspected they will test you.

The question is not so much as what to take, but how do take it and not get caught. I don’t know the rules or even daily life outside of what I see on youtube. I do have friends in the navy that were deployed near Tijuana and would cross the border to get steroids. I was told this was common place, and if you’re in good with the army border patrol its not a big deal. But I was told a seal got booted after testing positive for Deca. They pulled him into the office and said look, “we’re all on gear, we feel bad, but theres nothing we can do, you failed”

for the months leading up to buds take EQ, test enanthate, primo with Adex. I would not do deca as it can stay in your system for over a year with prolonged use. If you are ever tested that would pop up, even if you were clean during BUDS. (a friend of a friend of a friend I heard got busted with deca after buds, even though he was clean the entire time because he had used it soooo much prior).

until next time
-greenseedless

[/quote]

uh, what?

you clearly don’t understand AAS or special operations.

i don’t even know where to start with this mess…

like has been mentioned before, they only drug test for steroids if there is a specific reason.

i really don’t think EQ increases RBC that much more than regular test, so it’s not like some magical compound here. test e/cyp is just fine.

anavar would be a great compound, as it increase strength without a significant gain in bodyweight, as well as increasing collagen synthesis.

deca would help out with injuries/joint pain.

winstrol has a rather painful effect on the joints, and would be friggin horrible in BUDs.

GW is pretty much worthless without AICAR.

suspension is actually more unpredictable for drug tests than test prop

keeping androgens to a more moderate level would be more advantagous, as one wouldn’t gain as much LBM, but the strength and endurance effect would still be significant. additionally, the requirement for an AI would be much lower…

[quote]KountKoma wrote:
Let me preface my post with I think that guys doing this stuff should have near unrestricted access to gear. Who wouldn’t want your elite soldiers in the best place physically and mentally? Anything else is just stupid, but I digress.

You can’t do this and not get caught without having some insider information. I get that’s why you are asking here, but talking to someone that just went through it will give you 100% better advice.

Taking a 500mg shot of Test-E right before hell week isn’t gonna help you. That takes time to build up in your system and for your body to respond. I was a little confused by your post on what classes and when you would be taking things, but I wanted to throw that out there. I think your post would be easier to follow if you laid out a timeline of your training camps.[/quote]

test e peaks in about half a day.

seriously, look up the pharmokinetics on it…