Navy Seal Selection Training

[quote]shootingman99 wrote:
martyh wrote:
shootingman99 wrote:
Steroids actually make you worse at Seal training as they take away your endurance.

Don’t reply when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Ummm…at buds they consider creatine a steroid. If you’re caught with it you get kicked out! Dude they’re super strict. Getting bulky won’t help for buds you just gotta have endurance and willpower.[/quote]

That has no bearing on your ridiculous statement that AAS takes away endurance. Blanket statements are almost always false (as in this case.)

At the OP: It is going to be mostly mental…being buffer isn’t going to help. Lean and in shape will be your best bet. You want to be good at pushups, what do you do? You do pushups (and some accessory exercises). You want to be ready for SEAL training? Then do the things they go through. Honestly though, sleep deprivation is hard to personally enforce/mimic and your actions under it are equally hard.

Some anecdotes from the Army as I don’t mess with semen: I know in prep for Ranger school there were 40 people competing for 26 slots. Everyone was put in the front leaning rest and the final 26 who didn’t quit advanced on. SF training, sometimes they will have you gear up and begin a ruck march without telling you the distance. Some will immediately fallout, but the ones that remain will remember that guy that quit five minutes before it ended and know not to quit next time.

A lot of this boils down to mental toughness, which I think you’re worried about as you’re trying to find ways to get an edge. Nut up.

[quote]Mr NO wrote:
fight to protect wrote:
Greeting fellow lifters. My name is Nick and I am 22 years old and am in good physical condition. I just graduated from the United States Naval Academy and am about to enter Basic Under Water Demolition Selection better known as seal training. I would like your guy’s help. Bud/s training is considered one of the most grueling military training in the world.

In order to guarantee my success I would like to start a cycle of steroids before selection starts. I want to do this not out of vanity or to sustain an ego but to put myself in top shape to help me pass and pass at the top of my class. If you could please help me find a way to accquire legitimate steroids and instructions I would be eternally grateful.

Being a SEAL is my dream and I know this will help me succeed. In this category I will spare no expense in being the best. I love my country and will do all I can to protect it. If you are willing to help me please resopond to this post

Which class did you graduate from ?
[/quote]

x2

Assuming you did graduate from USNA you should have had decent exposure to the community to know that the bigger guys tend to drop faster during BUD/S. You should be focused on overall muscle endurance. Try the SEAL fit workouts you can find online, just google that shit. If you are concerned with being big, don’t worry. They will take care of that for you after BUD/S.

BTW during this last summer while I was visiting Coronado I noticed that a lot of the SEALs (not all, but a good portion) were jacked as fuck. One guy in particular was climbing ropes with just his hands and virtually no body movement. I asked the Senior Chief who was walking me around if they tested for steroids and his response was, “does the enemy test for steroids?” me:“no” Senior:“Then why the fuck would we…”

[quote]NavyMustang wrote:
Mr NO wrote:
fight to protect wrote:
Greeting fellow lifters. My name is Nick and I am 22 years old and am in good physical condition. I just graduated from the United States Naval Academy and am about to enter Basic Under Water Demolition Selection better known as seal training. I would like your guy’s help. Bud/s training is considered one of the most grueling military training in the world.

In order to guarantee my success I would like to start a cycle of steroids before selection starts. I want to do this not out of vanity or to sustain an ego but to put myself in top shape to help me pass and pass at the top of my class. If you could please help me find a way to accquire legitimate steroids and instructions I would be eternally grateful.

Being a SEAL is my dream and I know this will help me succeed. In this category I will spare no expense in being the best. I love my country and will do all I can to protect it. If you are willing to help me please resopond to this post

Which class did you graduate from ?

x2

Assuming you did graduate from USNA you should have had decent exposure to the community to know that the bigger guys tend to drop faster during BUD/S. You should be focused on overall muscle endurance. Try the SEAL fit workouts you can find online, just google that shit. If you are concerned with being big, don’t worry. They will take care of that for you after BUD/S.

BTW during this last summer while I was visiting Coronado I noticed that a lot of the SEALs (not all, but a good portion) were jacked as fuck. One guy in particular was climbing ropes with just his hands and virtually no body movement. I asked the Senior Chief who was walking me around if they tested for steroids and his response was, “does the enemy test for steroids?” me:“no” Senior:“Then why the fuck would we…”[/quote]

That’s what I meant by steroids take away endurance, I meant that if you are getting super strong and huge you are going to not be able to pushups and pullups as easy, and your run times are going to go down. I didn’t mean to say that just taking steroids is going to take away your endurance. I love that quote about the steroids though. I heard the opposite though. I heard they kicked guys out for having creatine in their lockers. That’s how serious they were. But I imagine they loosen up after BUD/s.

wouldn’t risk it… Schools are all head games bro… think: Pass no exception… you will pass…

plus… get on a LEGIT cycle when you graduate and get your seal edumication and you will bounce back for deployement