T Nation

Navy Seal Selection Training

Greeting fellow lifters. My name is Nick and I am 22 years old and am in good physical condition. I just graduated from the United States Naval Academy and am about to enter Basic Under Water Demolition Selection better known as seal training. I would like your guy’s help. Bud/s training is considered one of the most grueling military training in the world.

In order to guarantee my success I would like to start a cycle of steroids before selection starts. I want to do this not out of vanity or to sustain an ego but to put myself in top shape to help me pass and pass at the top of my class. If you could please help me find a way to accquire legitimate steroids and instructions I would be eternally grateful.

Being a SEAL is my dream and I know this will help me succeed. In this category I will spare no expense in being the best. I love my country and will do all I can to protect it. If you are willing to help me please resopond to this post

Troll.

If not: SEAL candidates go through BUDs in top shape and many do not make it anyways. Steroids won’t help as they don’t increase your will power which is what it takes.

go to a military or Special Forces website and ask there what you should be doing to prepare physically.

While I dont think you are a troll based on that post I do not think that because you are a navy seal that you are different than anyone else that comes here looking for advice.

You need to do some reading for yourself and come up with a cycle that you think is appropriate for your goals. People here are glad to help if you do what is expected of you. Read the stickied threads to get an idea of what sort of research you need to do.

God (and everyone else) knows i am not anti-steroid…but for your purpose i really don’t think they will benefit you in any way. i agree with paddyM above talk to those who have gone through it, that is where valuable info will come from.

[quote]fight to protect wrote:
Greeting fellow lifters. My name is Nick and I am 22 years old and am in good physical condition. I just graduated from the United States Naval Academy and am about to enter Basic Under Water Demolition Selection better known as seal training. I would like your guy’s help. Bud/s training is considered one of the most grueling military training in the world.

In order to guarantee my success I would like to start a cycle of steroids before selection starts. I want to do this not out of vanity or to sustain an ego but to put myself in top shape to help me pass and pass at the top of my class. If you could please help me find a way to accquire legitimate steroids and instructions I would be eternally grateful.

Being a SEAL is my dream and I know this will help me succeed. In this category I will spare no expense in being the best. I love my country and will do all I can to protect it. If you are willing to help me please resopond to this post[/quote]

You really do not need super strength to get through BUD/S. The heaviest weight you need to lift is a boat that weighs about 300 lbs and there are like 12 people lifting it. You want to prepare then start running EVERYWHERE while being soaking wet and practice holding your breath underwater for several minutes. Getting through BUD/S is more about beating your personal bests every week than going into the program able to take on superman with one arm tied behind your back. And plus, they do a real drug test before you start.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
While I dont think you are a troll based on that post I do not think that because you are a navy seal that you are different than anyone else that comes here looking for advice.

You need to do some reading for yourself and come up with a cycle that you think is appropriate for your goals. People here are glad to help if you do what is expected of you. Read the stickied threads to get an idea of what sort of research you need to do. [/quote]

Bonez217 I hope I didnt come across as thinking I am any different than other people looking for advice. The reason I mentioned my situation was I know that a lot of people come in and just ask where to find steroids and how to use them and I felt that if I shared my reasons people with more knowledge than I have would be more inclined to help

I personally think it would be a mistake to use AAS for this reason.

  1. You could get caught and ruin a career.

  2. At BEST you pass using steroids and find you don’t have quite the mental fortitude to carry out the job naturally…

However - i also do not think that it is any of my damn business what you want to use steroids for… as long as you are intelligent, polite and reasonably well read, i will help.

If you come up with a cycle or an actual question - i will do my best to help.

Let me repeat though - i think you could be making a mistake that would lead to you NEVER being able to ‘protect’ your country.

JJ

Above-natural muscle mass with your natural heart and lung capacity will not help you in the physical challenges involved.

[quote]J-J wrote:
I personally think it would be a mistake to use AAS for this reason.

  1. At BEST you pass using steroids and find you don’t have quite the mental fortitude to carry out the job naturally…

JJ[/quote]

Very good point.

I have a very hard time believing that they wouldn’t drug test you prior to this selection.

There’s a lot of resources on how to prepare for the type of training you will go through. I will reiterate what most have said in that steroids may be counterproductive to your goals. Good luck

[quote]fight to protect wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
While I dont think you are a troll based on that post I do not think that because you are a navy seal that you are different than anyone else that comes here looking for advice.

You need to do some reading for yourself and come up with a cycle that you think is appropriate for your goals. People here are glad to help if you do what is expected of you. Read the stickied threads to get an idea of what sort of research you need to do.

Bonez217 I hope I didnt come across as thinking I am any different than other people looking for advice. The reason I mentioned my situation was I know that a lot of people come in and just ask where to find steroids and how to use them and I felt that if I shared my reasons people with more knowledge than I have would be more inclined to help[/quote]

So you do think you are different. You said it yourself. I’m not interested in debating this point either. It doesn’t matter. This board doesn’t give out sources, regardless of your goals and how noble they are.

I don’t know anything about navy seals training but it sounds like some of the other guys here do. If you do choose to use AAS you can post your plan and the people here will help you do things as safe as possible.

[quote]fight to protect wrote:
Greeting fellow lifters. My name is Nick and I am 22 years old and am in good physical condition. I just graduated from the United States Naval Academy and am about to enter Basic Under Water Demolition Selection better known as seal training. I would like your guy’s help. Bud/s training is considered one of the most grueling military training in the world.

In order to guarantee my success I would like to start a cycle of steroids before selection starts. I want to do this not out of vanity or to sustain an ego but to put myself in top shape to help me pass and pass at the top of my class. If you could please help me find a way to accquire legitimate steroids and instructions I would be eternally grateful.

Being a SEAL is my dream and I know this will help me succeed. In this category I will spare no expense in being the best. I love my country and will do all I can to protect it. If you are willing to help me please resopond to this post[/quote]

Which class did you graduate from ?

It is interesting, steroids may not be the answer for you. A lot of people on here have given some really good advice and pointed out some serious issues with what you seek. There may be steroids out there that could help. I personally thought EPO might be something appropriate for you, increasing red blood cell count and possibly increasing your ability to stay underwater. Alas, I have no experience with EPO and am talking out my ass a bit.

ALso, like another person mentioned, coming on here and asking for a source for steroids is a RED FLAG, whether or not you claim to be in the military. Like others said, there is a lot of information on here, do some reading, come back with some ideas you found/come up with on your own, and you will get feed back. YOU WILL NOT get a source for steroids.

I KNOW steroids aren’t the answer in this case. Strengthen your mind (discipline, confidence, etc) and you stand a better shot of making it through. Its just as much mental as it is physical.

FtP: Don’t do it. You want advice? Take PaddyM’s, because you are going to get caught and flush a career down the toilet. You didn’t make it through USNA being stupid. Don’t start now. Seriously.

FtP:

http://www.warrior-mentor.com/

If your not prepared mentally, you won’t make it. If you’re used to having it easy, you won’t make it. If you like your sleep, you won’t make it. If you hate to swim, you won’t make it.

It’s kinda like marriage; if you can’t put up with all the shyt you hate, it’s not gonna work.

Steroids actually make you worse at Seal training as they take away your endurance.

[quote]shootingman99 wrote:
Steroids actually make you worse at Seal training as they take away your endurance.[/quote]

Don’t reply when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

[quote]martyh wrote:
shootingman99 wrote:
Steroids actually make you worse at Seal training as they take away your endurance.

Don’t reply when you don’t know what you’re talking about.[/quote]

Ummm…at buds they consider creatine a steroid. If you’re caught with it you get kicked out! Dude they’re super strict. Getting bulky won’t help for buds you just gotta have endurance and willpower.