Navy Seal 'Abuses' Terrorist

Wow, I can’t believe that this is on the news… Our military is under attack for “abusing” a terrorist…really…

[quote]ArchAngelM wrote:

Wow, I can’t believe that this is on the news… Our military is under attack for “abusing” a terrorist…really…

[/quote]

I am not sure the whole story, but most of our military is unjustifiably in another country. All crimes should be punished, and the one to be punishes is the commander-in-chief’s of the war.

[quote]ArchAngelM wrote:

[/quote]

The military isn’t being attacked, oh 2010er, three individuals are and two of them are SEALs.

Was the detainee a “terrorist”, in that he has known affiliations with Al Queda, or is he simply an Iraqi who wants the U.S military out of his county? Yes, they did mention an Al Queda “tactic” to lie and say they have been abused if they should be detained. It is hard to gather from this clip, however, what the story actually is.

But more importantly, as Chris stated, we shouldn’t be there to begin with. We reap what we sow as far I’m concerned.

If you dont want a navy seal or police officer to kick the shit out of you, then dont give them a reason too.Obviously this guy was on some watch list thus getting him found then beat.I dont give a shit, wether or not we should be in Iraq is another story.ihave a handfull of buddies who are contractors and I support everything they do, now Im not speaking about the stabbing of an american guard or the shooting at Nisoor Square but imagine the difficulty of trying to seperate the bad guys from the good guy when they all look the same and the bad guys try to blend in when there spotted.Good people are gonna get shot and killed, so if the bad guys would stop being bad guys then the war would end and america would come home.

I have no problem with this type of thing (subject of thread), as far as we know if the terrorist had killed the seal he may have hung him from a bridge or drug him behind a truck.Where would we be then, but since an american abbused him everyone is is all up in arms. fuck that terrorist, maybe he shouldnt have been a terrorist.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I have no problem with this type of thing (subject of thread), as far as we know if the terrorist had killed the seal he may have hung him from a bridge or drug him behind a truck.Where would we be then, but since an american abbused him everyone is is all up in arms. fuck that terrorist, maybe he shouldnt have been a terrorist.[/quote]

Exactly
A Navy Seal beat up a terrorist… Alert the media! His rights were violated!

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
If you dont want a navy seal or police officer to kick the shit out of you, then dont give them a reason too.Obviously this guy was on some watch list thus getting him found then beat.I dont give a shit, wether or not we should be in Iraq is another story.ihave a handfull of buddies who are contractors and I support everything they do, now Im not speaking about the stabbing of an american guard or the shooting at Nisoor Square but imagine the difficulty of trying to seperate the bad guys from the good guy when they all look the same and the bad guys try to blend in when there spotted.Good people are gonna get shot and killed, so if the bad guys would stop being bad guys then the war would end and america would come home.

I have no problem with this type of thing (subject of thread), as far as we know if the terrorist had killed the seal he may have hung him from a bridge or drug him behind a truck.Where would we be then, but since an american abbused him everyone is is all up in arms. fuck that terrorist, maybe he shouldnt have been a terrorist.[/quote]

Oy vey.

FNC just reported that ALL the military personal have ALL been cleared of the charges. There is hope for this country.

Waste of time and money.