Nausea, Can't Eat Enough

I increased my colories for a summer when I went away as a test to see if I could really gain weight and keep up with it. It worked I was very pleased and during when I would get back I decided Ill do a proper bulking cycle. The problem is when I got back I ve been in between places to live and staying at a friends house until I will move to my apt. We went out to eat quite often and ofcourse I tried to maintane my increased colories. But now I feel so nauseas all the time I cant even come close to what I was eating. I lost a lot of the little weight I gained but that doesnt even matter the main problem is I simply cant ingest the amount of food I did before.

Could this be the result of cutting my colories so drasticaly when I came back? I mean ive been eating pretty crappy since I got back no fruits very little veggies and mostly just trying to get enough protein carb and fat. A few times at a restaurant I felt so sick I almost ran to the bathroom to throw up but I held it in. Iam also very lactose intolerant to a point where anything with dairy will make me quite nauseas and a few times since I got back Ive had food with either cheese or some cream (crappy restaurant food). But My main concer is that I feel liek this every day I ended up missing out dinner a few times just because the though of food would start making me feel nauseas. I feel hungry but as soon as I start eating I just feel sick. Any ideas on how to go about this?

How many times per day are you eating? Try eating less more often. And I’d get fruits and veggies back in your diet. If you’re sure you’re lactose intolerant, try a supplement like Lactaid.

Good luck.

I’m not trying to be harsh, but unless you recently ate something that made you sick - and I mean major allergy or perhaps bad food - finding that the thought of food makes you ill sounds like a mental problem to me.

Alternately, if you were eating well and suddenly started gorging on crappy fast food loaded with trans fats and stopped eating healthy food at the same time, just maybe that wasn’t a good plan to follow.

[quote]vroom wrote:
I’m not trying to be harsh, but unless you recently ate something that made you sick - and I mean major allergy or perhaps bad food - finding that the thought of food makes you ill sounds like a mental problem to me.

Alternately, if you were eating well and suddenly started gorging on crappy fast food loaded with trans fats and stopped eating healthy food at the same time, just maybe that wasn’t a good plan to follow.[/quote]

I agree completely. I remember as a kid feel nauseated if I ate breakfast some days. It was mostly in my head and I eventually overcame that. I think many underestimate how much your brain is in control of how you eat. Outside stress could also be part of the problem especially if most of your food intake is now based on fast food places because of your living situation. I personally would force myself to eat enough because I worked too hard to make gains just to lose it all to a poor appetite.