T Nation

Natural Ways To Increase Testosterone : Zinc & Vitamin C?

Hello,

I found the following link :

There is tips that I never heard of, mainly Zinc and Vitamin C which would have supposedly the same antiaromatase effect than REV-Z (resveratrol) ??

What do you think of this ? Is it true or BS ?

Regards,
Guillaume.

[quote]guillaume76 wrote:
Hello,

I found the following link :

There is tips that I never heard of, mainly Zinc and Vitamin C which would have supposedly the same antiaromatase effect than REV-Z (resveratrol) ??

What do you think of this ? Is it true or BS ?

Regards,
Guillaume.
[/quote]

Resveratrol was only mentioned once in the article and it’s effects were never compared to those of zinc and vitamin C.

Hello,

I probably wasn’t clear in what I mean.

If we look at the REZ-V product page, it is said about resveratrol that :

If we look at the link I have given, it is said :

and

My question is in fact : I knew from Tnation that resveratrol had anti-aromatase properties, but is it true also for Zinc and Vitamin C, as purported in the link I quoted ?

Thanks in advance.
Guillaume.

If you have nutrient deficiencies or hormonal problems, than supplementation can raise T levels. Short of AAS, there is no way to raise T levels above your natural levels

Is Zinc an aromatase inhibitor?

According to Charles Poliquin, yes: http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/question_of_strength_april

[quote]steinnes wrote:

According to Charles Poliquin, yes: http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/question_of_strength_april [/quote]

He also wrote in this column that there are TWO ways to split your bodyparts up in a bodybuilding program! LOL!!!

Like VIRGIN wrote, there are NO natural aways to boost T significantly.

Want to try it?

Go for a blood test tomorrow. Then do whatever you think will raise T significantly by natural means. Go for a blood test again. See what happens.

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]steinnes wrote:

According to Charles Poliquin, yes: http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/question_of_strength_april [/quote]

He also wrote in this column that there are TWO ways to split your bodyparts up in a bodybuilding program! LOL!!!

Want to try it?

Go for a blood test tomorrow. Then do whatever you think will raise T significantly by natural means. Go for a blood test again. See what happens. [/quote]

I don’t know what you consider to be “significant,” but I routinely saw 200+ pt increases when I went to the trouble of having blood tests prior to and after several weeks of Alpha Male and TRIBEX use.

Scientifically speaking, this is certainly significant, although your definition may vary.

Then I’m wrong, and you’re right.

You just shit-canned my skepticism on supplements for increased T.

That is significant.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:

[quote]steinnes wrote:

Want to try it?

Go for a blood test tomorrow. Then do whatever you think will raise T significantly by natural means. Go for a blood test again. See what happens. [/quote]

I don’t know what you consider to be “significant,” but I routinely saw 200+ pt increases when I went to the trouble of having blood tests prior to and after several weeks of Alpha Male and TRIBEX use.

Scientifically speaking, this is certainly significant, although your definition may vary.[/quote]

I have only done the testing before and after once, but I had similar results. Mine was up 238 after using Alpha Male.

Christopher

After having a high estrogen/testosterone level at age 23, I was prescribed Arimidex by a doctor (You all are surprised, I know. He’d prescribe Adex but not testosterone). Just by Adex alone , I added about 300 points of testosterone and lowered my estrogen down to a reasonable level. Adding in TRIBEX to the mix, gained about 100 more points of testosterone and got my testosterone into a decent level :slight_smile: Honestly, I like Alpha Male but I feel like I get an equal boost from TRIBEX alone.

My testosterone started at about 350 ng/dl and is running about 750 ng/dl. So, no I didn’t get any ultra super physiological levels, but it went from real low to “decent”. Also, my libido is incredible now since adding the TRIBEX, which is a nice side effect.

Also, be advised I obviously didn’t control my diet and workout routine to a “study level”. My diet got a bit cleaner, and I eat mainly grass fed meats, organic chicken, fish, fish oils, nuts, coconut oil, vegetables, fruit, organic whole fat yogurt and whole organic milk now. I also gained good weight(300lbs up to 400lbs on my deadlift alone) on my lifts in about 2 months. I went from 220 lbs to about 208 lbs in this period. I have been doing a mix of crossfit style stuff (shh don’t make fun of me) 3x a week and heavy lifting 2x a week (I wasn’t doing the crossfit and doing heavy lifting 5x5 stuff 4 times a week before). Never felt better in my (short) life, and I can keep going and going on workouts. Plus my motivation, confidence and aggressiveness went up (subjective) in other areas.

Also, Z-12 and ELITEPRO Mineral Support ABSOLUTELY are the best supplements ever created, I sleep better now than ever before(which I have no doubt contributed to increases of my natural testosterone levels). Also, FINiBARs drive my workouts like I’ve never had anything do before (I just got a box a few weeks ago).

I think this is the first time I’ve posted, and no I don’t work for Biotest but their stuff has been hands down the absolute best I’ve ever had. Serious results. Honestly, I don’t feel like I need to inject testosterone (medically) at this point in my life because I’ve got such good results with what I’ve been doing.

Also, this is just me and what worked for me might not work for anyone else, so take it with a grain of salt :slight_smile:

Congrats swifty. No one can criticize you if what you’re doing is working for you.