Natural vs Bodybuilding with Steroids

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]josh86 wrote:
I never post on these forums anymore but fuck i couldn’t resist, fucking lol @ the ridiculousness in here. Someone please post a picture of a HS student not on AAS who looks anything close to Franco. (note - there aren’t any) Fuckin hilarious. [/quote]

Go check out brock lesnar as a senior in high school. in fact, go check out any high school where wrestling is big and check out the heavyweight wrestlers. “oh, brock lesnar did steroids” well not according to every single drug test he has ever taken. he has never failed one test. you say, “well that guys a freak” well, not really, there are tons and tons of big guys like him in high schools wrestling.

why are you guys making franco columbo out to be something big. guys, he was a small dude. sure, he was cut and strong, but size wise, he was a small guy. get real. [/quote]

Brock Lesnar is 6 feet fucking 3 inches tall. That’s almost a foot taller than Columbu. Columbu competed at 5’5 (five feet five inches) 190lbs (one hundred ninety pounds). Do you really not understand the absurdity of your comments.

Even if Brock grew after high school, your comparison is trash. Show me these 5’5 17year olds walking around at 190-210 pounds <12% bf. I think you need to get out more. As in join the real world and leave your twilight universe behind for a little while.

Fuck this is a dumb thread. [/quote]

see, now your changing the criteria. I only said there were much bigger guys in high school. its not my fault franco was short. hey, im pretty short myself. Im simply talking about size. you can be tall and be huge and you can be short and be huge. and franco was 180-185 at contest, not 190.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
I never post on these forums anymore but fuck i couldn’t resist, fucking lol @ the ridiculousness in here. Someone please post a picture of a HS student not on AAS who looks anything close to Franco. (note - there aren’t any) Fuckin hilarious. [/quote]

Go check out brock lesnar as a senior in high school. in fact, go check out any high school where wrestling is big and check out the heavyweight wrestlers. “oh, brock lesnar did steroids” well not according to every single drug test he has ever taken. he has never failed one test. you say, “well that guys a freak” well, not really, there are tons and tons of big guys like him in high schools wrestling.

why are you guys making franco columbo out to be something big. guys, he was a small dude. sure, he was cut and strong, but size wise, he was a small guy. get real. [/quote]

Some might find this realllllly hard to believe, but i’d wager most of the people here have gone to highschool before. I’d also wager most of the people here can’t honestly say they knew anyone that looked like franco in highschool.

[quote]audiogarden1 wrote:

[quote]josh86 wrote:

Some might find this realllllly hard to believe, but i’d wager most of the people here have gone to highschool before. I’d also wager most of the people here can’t honestly say they knew anyone that looked like franco in highschool. [/quote]
I am in high school right now and I can attest to that. If that were the case, I wouldn’t draw the reaction that I do from my peers.

http://www.danawhiteout.com/2010/09/brock-lesnar-when-he-was-young/

brock through the ages, not an amazing large high schooler.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]josh86 wrote:

Brock Lesnar is 6 feet fucking 3 inches tall. That’s almost a foot taller than Columbu. Columbu competed at 5’5 (five feet five inches) 190lbs (one hundred ninety pounds). Do you really not understand the absurdity of your comments.

Even if Brock grew after high school, your comparison is trash. Show me these 5’5 17year olds walking around at 190-210 pounds <12% bf. I think you need to get out more. As in join the real world and leave your twilight universe behind for a little while.

Fuck this is a dumb thread. [/quote]

see, now your changing the criteria. I only said there were much bigger guys in high school. its not my fault franco was short. hey, im pretty short myself. Im simply talking about size. you can be tall and be huge and you can be short and be huge. and franco was 180-185 at contest, not 190. [/quote]

You make zero sense.

Of course there are “bigger” guys in high school. A 6’5’’ 300 lb high school offensive lineman is bigger than Franco. He also would be bigger than many top bodybuilders today by the standard you’re using.

Get real. Show me a high school wrestler that looks like Franco Columbo.

^couldnt resist, but thats pretty much all thats happening here

Yokozuna was also pretty big, bigger than Columbo, and Brock

Easy.

Not my fault if Columbo was small and lean.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
Contest condition for a natty of average height (5’10’’ ish) around 195-200 is VERY good. Most don’t realize that this means you’re walking around at 220 with a bodyfat that most would call very lean. [/quote]

I know a 5’ 10" lifetime natural lifter we can use as an example. This guy is not a bodybuilder, but dabbles a bit with body-comp. work for the challenge. He is in his late forties. He weighs 215-200 in the off-season and cleans up pretty nice at 195. The lighting is poor and he cetaintly doesn’t know shit about posing, but you guys will get the idea.

This video is from the spring of 2009

[/quote]

^ Is that not you??

I suggest you find out your potential by continuing without steroids.
I’m a huge fan of responsible steroid use, however if you can’t gain muscle/diet down without steroids/HGH/T3 etc., you most likely won’t be successful with gear.

It’s not really about guys that weigh the same, or even have the same - or bigger - measurements. It’s a QUALITY of physique. Yes, Franco was short and small, but he looked fucking huge and dense because he had a championship physique. No high school kid has that, end of story.

I think you need to google franco again. In his prime he was massive for the bodyfat he was at. Most guys his height and bodyfat would be like 140 lbs, lol.

[quote]roguevampire wrote

[quote]zraw wrote:

Easy.

Not my fault if Columbo was small and lean.[/quote]

ok, you guys are judging by a bodybuilding judging criteria. are smaller guys more imressive looking than a much bigger not as lean guy. now, when i say not as lean, i simply mean, not ripped but still solid. i guess im judging a bit different. do you think the average person cares or notices if someone has 5% bodyfat or 15% bodyfat. doubtful.

they only see what they see. size and power. I never once said a sumo wrestler or a big fat football lineman. i specifically mentioned wrestlers. cause heavyweight wrestlers by and large are mostly big and muscular. of course not all of them. but a good majority are.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

It’s not really about guys that weigh the same, or even have the same - or bigger - measurements. It’s a QUALITY of physique. Yes, Franco was short and small, but he looked fucking huge and dense because he had a championship physique. No high school kid has that, end of story. [/quote]

yes, i agree with that. if we are talking qaulity of muscle and definition. then i definately agree.

^
Then what are you arguing about?

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:
Contest condition for a natty of average height (5’10’’ ish) around 195-200 is VERY good. Most don’t realize that this means you’re walking around at 220 with a bodyfat that most would call very lean. [/quote]

I know a 5’ 10" lifetime natural lifter we can use as an example. This guy is not a bodybuilder, but dabbles a bit with body-comp. work for the challenge. He is in his late forties. He weighs 215-200 in the off-season and cleans up pretty nice at 195. The lighting is poor and he cetaintly doesn’t know shit about posing, but you guys will get the idea.

This video is from the spring of 2009

[/quote]

Not sure if the video loaded, but here is spring of 2010

[/quote]

Lol I assume this is you

You look ridic, but your posing does leave a lot to be desired lol

nice job

[quote]zraw wrote:

Easy.

do you think the average person cares or notices if someone has 5% bodyfat or 15% bodyfat. doubtful.

[/quote]

Im sure the difference is pretty noticable

[quote]zraw wrote:

Easy.

ok, you guys are judging by a bodybuilding judging criteria. [/quote]

Not to sound like a meme from the professor x thread, but…This is the bodybuilding forum…

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

It’s not really about guys that weigh the same, or even have the same - or bigger - measurements. It’s a QUALITY of physique. Yes, Franco was short and small, but he looked fucking huge and dense because he had a championship physique. No high school kid has that, end of story. [/quote]

yes, i agree with that. if we are talking qaulity of muscle and definition. then i definately agree.[/quote]

Quality of muscle is very similar to the amount of true size one possesses.

If you take a 6’3’’ 285 lb high school heavyweight wrestler at lets say his lean body mass is around 215-220 which is reasonable. Franco Columbo’s lean body mass was around 190 at a heigh of 5’5’'. For the wrestler to be the same lean body mass in proportion to hi height, he would have to be around 260-270 in the same condition that Franco was, which is obviously ludicrous.

You are confusing just pure size with lean body mass. Of course a 6’3’’ 285 lb high school wrestler is “bigger” than a 5’5’’ 190 Franco, but he in no way has more muscle in proportion to his height not is his physique more impressive.

natural bodybuilding is depressing…

by the time you are 35 or so, you will reach your peak…and you could’ve acheived/surpassed that in 2-3 yrs using steroids…