Natural Valentino

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Nobody is arguing whether that could be attained naturally [/quote] Meymz said that the physique in the pic doesn’t look natural. [quote], just arguing whether HE attained it naturally. It seems like followers need to be hit with a brick wall before they believe somebody used roids, even if the followers themselves use it. Many pro-athletes who use steriods act like people in jail, they’re all innocent.

I agree with aragon [/quote] You mean meymz, not aragorn…? [quote], why trust someone who has shown a clear disregard for integrity? Just like A-Rod and Bonds, ONLY used roids the days they failed the test right?[/quote]

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
oh boy[/quote]

Are you ever going to contribute anything helpful to discussions?

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
Nobody is arguing whether that could be attained naturally Meymz said that the physique in the pic doesn’t look natural. , just arguing whether HE attained it naturally. It seems like followers need to be hit with a brick wall before they believe somebody used roids, even if the followers themselves use it. Many pro-athletes who use steriods act like people in jail, they’re all innocent.

I agree with aragon You mean meymz, not aragorn…? , why trust someone who has shown a clear disregard for integrity? Just like A-Rod and Bonds, ONLY used roids the days they failed the test right?
[/quote]

Ok, ok… maybe speed reading doesn’t work.
I did mean meymz but I don’t agree/or disagree with him about the appearance of his physique. I can’t tell if it looks natural or not.
But I will not believe just because Valentino says thats him before he used that it is. The one thing i’ve learned in this life is that liars are liars, and even when they have no reason to lie they just tend to.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
swissrugby67 wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:
People always think they’re making positive decisions. Sadly, it’s usually in hindsight that we realize the mistakes we’ve made. I’m all over the place mentally with my current contest prep, but I know full well that I’ll look back after the fact and it will be painfully obvious what mistakes I made… too late of course -lol.

S

That’s the way we learn and also why experience counts. No matter HOW much I read when I was a 170 lbs it would never transfer to what I know now about the way MY body responds to supplements, training splits, volume and women.

Oh. Yeah. Err. The last one. Err. I still don’t get them.

From what I’ve heard, you get plenty of women.[/quote]

Doesn’t mean I understand them.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
Nobody is arguing whether that could be attained naturally Meymz said that the physique in the pic doesn’t look natural. , just arguing whether HE attained it naturally. It seems like followers need to be hit with a brick wall before they believe somebody used roids, even if the followers themselves use it. Many pro-athletes who use steriods act like people in jail, they’re all innocent.

I agree with aragon You mean meymz, not aragorn…? , why trust someone who has shown a clear disregard for integrity? Just like A-Rod and Bonds, ONLY used roids the days they failed the test right?

Ok, ok… maybe speed reading doesn’t work. [/quote] Tell me about it ;D [quote]
I did mean meymz but I don’t agree/or disagree with him about the appearance of his physique. I can’t tell if it looks natural or not.
But I will not believe just because Valentino says thats him before he used that it is. The one thing i’ve learned in this life is that liars are liars, and even when they have no reason to lie they just tend to.[/quote] Fair enough, but I don’t think that he started juicing from day one… Anyway, it’s not like any of us will ever actually know.

I could believe his claim, that’s all I’m saying.

Btw, I’m probably not up to speed here, but why do you call him a liar? Did he ever refuse to admit his synthol/gear usage or what are you referring to?
In the only interview with him I’ve ever read he freely admitted to both.

Btw, I’m probably not up to speed here, but why do you call him a liar? Did he ever refuse to admit his synthol/gear usage or what are you referring to?
In the only interview with him I’ve ever read he freely admitted to both.

[/quote]

Interesting… Everything that I had ever heard he’d denied Synthol top to bottom and claimed it was all from steroid abuse.

I could be behind, but that was my understanding.

In the interview he did for T-Mag he says he never used Synthol, but he did inject redonkulous amounts of test into his arms.

Someone else can look it up.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
In the interview he did for T-Mag he says he never used Synthol, but he did inject redonkulous amounts of test into his arms.

Someone else can look it up.[/quote]

Wasn’t it that he used some oil but just in addition to gear site injections? Saying something like: “do you think I’ve got x liters of pure oil in my arms?” or so…

I think the idea was to loosen the fascia via oil and then use the gear injection… Or whatever.

Besides, synthol isn’t the only oil product out there.
Either way… I still don’t quite get the “liar” part (but thanks for reminding me of that interview).

Vicomte wrote:

Wasn’t it that he used some oil but just in addition to gear site injections? Saying something like: “do you think I’ve got x liters of pure oil in my arms?” or so…

I think the idea was to loosen the fascia via oil and then use the gear injection… Or whatever.

Either way… I still don’t quite get the “liar” part (but thanks for reminding me of that interview).
[/quote]

I believe he claimed it was only test. I don’t know much about gear, but doesn’t test come in an oil form or something? He said he was just doing site injections of steroids, with the added ‘benefit’ that they would also stretch the muscle. At like three grams a week.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Vicomte wrote:

I believe he claimed it was only test. I don’t know much about gear, but doesn’t test come in an oil form or something? He said he was just doing site injections of steroids, with the added ‘benefit’ that they would also stretch the muscle. At like three grams a week.[/quote]
3 grams/week, whoa…

Don’t really know much about site injections though… Oh well.

I still want to know why people call him a liar ;D

I can’t prove every lie he says, but no way do I believe that picture of right before he took steriods is a picture right before he started taking. The whole shape of his biceps changed from the greg at 20 picture in this thread, to the second pic which claimed right before steriods. Even the T-Nation author had to put (so he claims) next to the description.

There is one statement he makes that I do believe is true. He wants to be a freak. I just happen to believe he’ll do anything to do it.

And do you believe that the combination of roids he used would do that to another person?

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
I can’t prove every lie he says, but no way do I believe that picture of right before he took steriods is a picture right before he started taking. The whole shape of his biceps changed from the greg at 20 picture in this thread [/quote]

I thought we were talking about that one? Guess that explains my confusion.

[quote], to the second pic which claimed right before steriods. Even the T-Nation author had to put (so he claims) next to the description.

There is one statement he makes that I do believe is true. He wants to be a freak. I just happen to believe he’ll do anything to do it.

And do you believe that the combination of roids he used would do that to another person? [/quote]

Site injections are one of the few ways to change your muscle-shape, from what I’ve gathered… So well, maybe.
I don’t know enough about that kind of stuff…

Btw, he does have rather nice bicep genetics… His tris come nowhere close and his delts seem overall a tad small from the side in that pic of him at 20.

I’ll try to find that pic you meant…

Airtruth wrote:
I can’t prove every lie he says, but no way do I believe that picture of right before he took steriods is a picture right before he started taking.

The whole shape of his biceps changed from the greg at 20 picture in this thread I thought we were talking about that one? Guess that explains my confusion. , to the second pic which claimed right before steriods. Even the T-Nation author had to put (so he claims) next to the description.

And do you believe that the combination of roids he used would do that to another person?

Site injections are one of the few ways to change your muscle-shape, from what I’ve gathered… So well, maybe.
I don’t know enough about that kind of stuff…

Btw, he does have rather nice bicep genetics… His tris come nowhere close and his delts seem overall a tad small from the side in that pic of him at 20.

I’ll try to find that pic you meant…
[/quote]

I don’t think anyone believes he didn’t put something in his arms that wasn’t supposed to be there. There’s no way your biceps are going to completely assume such an unnatural shape without some physical stimulus.

Val is a bit deranged as far as his exoneration, however. At the end of the day, he was still filling his arms with way too much shit, synthol or test or whatever.

That said, dude looked like a BB at fourteen. Obviously he’s genetically gifted.

It’s in the T-Nation interview. Their are 3 or 4 pictures. it includes the one from this thread, then one right before he ever started taking roids, then 2 more pictures.

I was talking about the picture in this thread when I said I didn’t believe greg valentino, but not because of how he looks in the picture, but because I don’t have faith in his character.

The physique I have no problem with roids or not, the person I do. I think he overdoes it when seeking attention, and will do anything to get it, even lame statements like flex aint this or lee priest isn’t that.

While the comments from between bodybuilders are often entertaining coming from him they just sound stupid. He’s a wannabe in my eyes that got too much attention. Now I’ve never put this much thought into the guy, but I’m doing it more responding to you, then because of him.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
That said, dude looked like a BB at fourteen. Obviously he’s genetically gifted.[/quote]
Yep. Might have gone far in the sport… Too late now.

He mentions at one point that he trained for 25 years before he used steroids.

It was in 'The man Whose arm’s exploded" video.

Classic physique, you can tell he busted ass in the gym from a young age.

That’s the interview.

I’ve known a lot of folks who use site injections (one even freaked me out as he plunged a needle into his upper pecs -lol), but NONE ever truly got any real degree of added size beyond what looked to me like some inflamation. I will forever consider this man full of BS.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I’ve known a lot of folks who use site injections (one even freaked me out as he plunged a needle into his upper pecs -lol), but NONE ever truly got any real degree of added size beyond what looked to me like some inflamation. I will forever consider this man full of BS.

S
[/quote]

:slight_smile:

Oh well. I can’t bring my self to despise him like so many here do.
Sure he looks like shit now, but what do I care…