Natural Test Production

To give some background before my question. Ive been working out for years typical blah blah crap everyone says. Last year at the age 23 I ran Test E for 12 weeks at 500mg/ a week. Ran my PCT 2 weeks after and felt fine and normal with plenty of enough gains. My body reacted awesome to just test with no gyno issues at all.

Now to get into the question I seek advice for desperately. I decided to get back on another same test only cycle but only for 10 weeks for this one. Its been over a year since my first cycle so I know im in the green to start(and I have currently). Im also making this my last cycle for life!! So to the question. Is it possibly that I can hurt my natural test production levels(if I haven’t already) with just running only 2 cycles of test ever?!?! I don’t want to rely on test for the rest of my life if this is the case. Im currently on my second week of this cycle and kind of just got cold feet because of this.

Thanks

yes, you could cause serious long term HPTA issues. is it likely? no, not if you’re smart about it… but it’s possible.

honestly, i don’t see the point of doing one more cycle and calling it quits forever… just don’t do the cycle and move on with your life.

Well I cant honestly say it will be my last one who knows. But that being said am I doing it the smart and safe way,that being only test and only 10 weeks and not abusing the drug? Also just running clomid or nolvadex for PCT? I just want to prevent any HPTA issues I could have down the road.

this question would have been more appropriate before you did your first cycle. or at the very least before you started this 2nd one.

you’ll probably be fine, but nobody can guarantee that for you.

[quote]LayToWaste wrote:
Well I cant honestly say it will be my last one who knows. But that being said am I doing it the smart and safe way,that being only test and only 10 weeks and not abusing the drug? Also just running clomid or nolvadex for PCT? I just want to prevent any HPTA issues I could have down the road.[/quote]

OK well one more question then im done. Since im just going to decide to lay off since I guess its just not for me or at this time its not. Being how Ive already done 3 injections at 250/mg. Do I need to PCT? and if so, how long after last pin, dosage, and how long for??

I’d probably do a 3-4 week pct, starting a week after your last injection, at 20mg nolva per day.

[quote]LayToWaste wrote:
Well I cant honestly say it will be my last one who knows. But that being said am I doing it the smart and safe way,that being only test and only 10 weeks and not abusing the drug? Also just running clomid or nolvadex for PCT? I just want to prevent any HPTA issues I could have down the road.[/quote]

Bit late reply from me, but i don’t get the point of this at all.
Are you doing 500mg per week and saying it is smart and safe way?
You’re still abusing the drug if so and regardless of pct you can have long term effects.